Review of SIMI Bridal

SIMI Bridal reviews

8 reviews with 1 star

tamathar
6/18/18

This is a scam site. Don't believe all the 4 and 5 star reviews they are lies.
This site will steal your money and either deliver a product that is inferior or not deliver at all. There isn't a way to return products nor is there anyway to demand a refund.

Response from Jane S., SIMI Bridal Representative
Hi,Tamatha

What's your order number? I will have a check for you! We have our return policy, it is clearly listed on our website, the link is:http://www.simibridal.net/returns-exchanges, if fits the rule, we definitely will go to the return procedure. Any questions freely
contact us. Our Mail is simibridaldresses@gmail.com.
We sell lots of dresses everyday, most of customers were happy with our dresses. We cannot make sure everyone like our dress, but we are not a
scam site. And it's normal to have good and bad feedbacks, I think you couldn't judge our good customers as liars. It's unfair.

Hope we can hear from you soon.
SIMI Bridal
nancys260
2/11/18

Do not order form this website. You cannot return any item you order and the dress you see on the website is NOT the dress you will receive. There is no viable address that I could find anywhere, and no return options once they arrive. The dress we ordered was a different material than pictured online. When you try to return they say it was "custom made". Total crap. I filed a complaint with the FTC. They should be shut down and not allowed to continue with this fraud.

natalyt
8/5/17

I feel so bad for people that fall for these SCAMS.! As a future bride we look to cut corners on wasting too much money, and sometimes we make the mistake to fall for something that looks too good to be true. There are real dresses out there girls! Jcpenny and Macy's have cheap wedding gowns. Davids bridal has dresses less than $200. It may not be the dress of your dreams but it's better safe than sorry. Keep looking! Good luck to everyone!

Response from Jane S., SIMI Bridal Representative
We are not a Scam, we sell dresses online for years and make dresses for our customers with efforts. We also got lots of good feedbacks all the time. We can't meet everyone's hope, but we are willing to serve those who are kind to us little online business. We will do better and better to change ideas of people like you.
jennifert135
5/21/17

If I could give this zero stars I would. I found the dress of my dreams. Took my measurements, ordered, paid for faster shipping. Although I received it in a timely manner when I saw the dress my heart dropped. Nothing, not even close to what I'd ordered. Quality is awful, material is cheap, design is poor, measurements were completely wrong, and color is wrong as well. With a right budget I thought I had not the jack pot with this website. Lesson learned, you get what you pay for. I am now scrambling to find another dress just weeks before my wedding. Another disappointment is I can't return it. Their return procedure just sends you in circles. Really hurt my this.

stefaniea2
4/3/17

I asked for Ivory and thry sent a white dress with beige mesh.. Yes it has mesh when it doesnt show in the picture.. Length is the only thing that is correct, bodice is too short, waist is too big.. Lady told me it looked great.. Its ugly.. You can see the boob pads and the lace is see through.. It snaps on the shoulder and the lace doesnt match up there either.. The belt is tacked on really bad.. The lady said since the measurement was right and it was made for me, they could give me $30 and thats it.. It kinda sorta looks like the picture.. I dont recomend them at all

nicolem112
12/3/16

I purchased a dress from Simi Bridal with good faith that the company would provide a quality product identical to the dress I purchsed. However, the dress is nothing close to the dress I purchased online. The I ordered a burgundy dress and they sent me a bright red dress. Additinally, the materially was not what I ordered. I contact Simi Bridal and spoke to Jane bis email because she will not provide a phone number to speak via phone. She told that the color of the dress may be off because of my monitor. This is a lie, but I looked at the dress on multiple monitors to prove that it looks that same no matter what computer screen you look. Jane didn't even address the fact that they sent me a dress that is the wrong fabric. The dress doesn't even fit me although the I provided myou correct measurements. Jane offered a partial refund and told me to use the money I get back to tailor the dress I bought from them for over $200. This company is a joke. I've still been emailing her because they sent me the wrong dress that doesn't fit and I want my money back. However, I am being ignored. I 100% do not recommend this company.

vall39
9/26/16

Order a dress online from this website. The color was wrong the sizing was wrong and the body of the dress itself was hideous. Ask to get a refund for they give you a run around and try to justify their mistakes. Now I must go and purchase a new dress. I repeat do not buy from these people.

laurab153
2/15/16

If something seems too good to be true, it probably is. Initially, this company charged me an additional $35. for expedited shipping, which I did not want. Then...they missed the shipping date. Upon arrival of the dress, it seemed as if it was sewn by an inexperienced 5 year old. The seams were bunched up and wrinkles were sewn in. As per their return policy, I immediately sent photos via gmail. My e-mails went unanswered for many days at a time. When "Jane" finally responded, she gave me some politicians rhetoric and wanted additional pictures. Each e-mail had a 4-5 day turn around time. I guess I'll just make a couple of pillow cases out of this dress.

A: Hi, We sell dresses online and don't break any law. Thank you for your detailed analysis of our website and reviews. If we have the problems we will correct them. But something you pointed is so opinionated. If we could write good reviews for ourselves on this website why there are just 22 reviews ? This is a third party review website which we couldn't control. And we really don't have an item number n1267,now that you know our website so well, you should know all our item numbers begin with"ED" and never with "n". If the item was bought on our website we will be responsible for any problems. That's all we could state. For our customers who concerned about this problem. Thank you!

By Jane S., SIMI Bridal Representative

Hi,Ellen We don't have a dress n1267, are you sure it's on our website? Our main website is www.simibridal.net. Sincerely

By Jane S., SIMI Bridal Representative

Hi,Shelby Thank you for your inquiry! It will take 15-21working days to tailor and ship a wedding dress. For every dress is handcrafted, we could make sure the dress is at least 95% the same from the display pic.Please don't worry.Here is our return policy:https://www.simibridal.net/returns-exchanges, you could have a check. Any further questions freely contact us:) Sincerely

By Jane S., SIMI Bridal Representative

It will take 15-21 days including tailoring and shipping time.

By Jane S., SIMI Bridal Representative

Questions? Get answers from the SIMI Bridal staff and other customers.

5 Photos for SIMI Bridal