This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Simfonec.co.uk

Simfonec.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Simfonec.co.uk?

“Not a trustworthy website”

R J.
6/26/19

I ordered a hiking skirt by brand Kathmandu, to replace my favorite identical skirt that had gotten old. I was sent a completely different skirt, in a shiny pleated material that is definitely not appropriate for hiking! The skirt I received is a small size that won't fit me, with an Abercrombie & Fitch label! I'm not even sure it's a real Abercrombie & Fitch item. Since they did not send me what I ordered, they should have offered me a full refund right away, and paid for return shipping themselves if they want the item back. Instead I am stuck haggling over email to try to get my wasted money back. The representative who emailed me attempted to falsely claim that the skirt I was sent is more valuable and their bestselling item. It's not even listed on their website.

rj151
June 26th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Simfonec.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Simfonec.co.uk?

Have a question about Simfonec.co.uk?