Silver-cafe.org

Silver-cafe.org has a consumer rating of 1.75 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Silver-cafe.org ranks 33rd among Russian Dating sites.

How would you rate Silver-cafe.org?

“MET GOOD FRIEND ALENA FROM MOSCOW THROUFG THIAS SITE,...”

Hans W.
3/3/14

MET GOOD FRIEND ALENA FROM MOSCOW THROUFG THIAS SITE, VISITED TWICE, UNFORTUNATELY SHE MET ANOTHER GUY. ANOTHE TIME MET NICE GIRL VICTORIA, MET HER HERE IN GERMANY, HAD A NICE TIME TOGETHEER. GOODLIKE TO EVERYONE!

“SCAM, TOTAL SCAM”

Alex D.
2/15/19

When you are an unpaid member you will get bombarded with countless of the emails from beautiful women. Once you pay their fee, which is ridiculous, you will hear crickets. Nothing. Once your membership expires, you start to get bombarded with emails again. This site is a TOTAL SCAM! Stay away! I never, ever leave bad reviews but these people need to be shutdown! As in YESTERDAY!

alexd252
February 15th, 2019

hansw7
March 3rd, 2014

martinv16
March 13th, 2016

Ive had a non paid profile on this site for a while but I notice every few weeks or sometimes days, I get letters from beautiful woman enticing me to contact them, what I find odd is two days ago I had one of the girls contact me, then the very next day another, there profile ID's were only one number away, so I'm calling Bull $#*!, a bit of a coincidence two beautiful lades one number apart would suddenly contact me, Lucky I never paid.
Interesting since I posted this I'm not getting anymore emails from these beautiful ladies hmmmm silver-cafe busted don't waste your money.

lachezars
October 21st, 2011

I got referred to silver-cafe.org by elenasmodels.com, the latter being a reputable site, the former a complete scam. The way the scammers at silver-cafe.org operate is this:
1) they hook a guy with some free promotion, the goal in the first phase is to get the person to create a profile with them;
2) they start emailing to this newcomer's address emails from beautiful women, soliciting contact, at the rate of about one per week;
3) When the guy attempts to respond, he has to pay for membership and the rates are extremely high.
I am a dilligent guy. At first when I started getting the emails, I was aware that these are leading me into a scam, but then at some point, my conscience kicked in and I decided to respond to everyone. I did so with brief, very polite and well-meaning emails. Not a single soul ever replied. Given the big number of the emails as of that moment, given my nice replies and the fact that they were the ones initiating the contact, I find it highly improbable that no one would ever respond. Which is why I am spending time, warning all of you to stay away from these scammers. I have also contacted elenasmodels.com customer service regarding this. By advertising scammers like silver-cafe.org they are doing a great disservice to their own customer base and to their own business. LS

Questions? Get answers from the Silver-cafe.org staff and other customers.

Silver Cafe. Photos of cute Russian girls. Dating Russian girl site, the best place to find your girl friend or marry. Meet single Russian and Ukrainian girls.

tatianai
tatiana i.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Silver-cafe.org?

Have a question about Silver-cafe.org?