Silber Studios

Silber Studios has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Silber Studios also ranks 8th among Photography Education sites.

How would you rate Silber Studios?

“i took up Photography at 9yrs with my dad's Rollie...”

steve m.
7/3/13

i took up Photography at 9yrs with my dad's Rollie tlr and am 65 now I love this site.Being new to dslr as opposed to point and shoot cameras some of what I learned on film slr's I have had to forget!. I.E filter's can mess up auto exposure etc. Good content and worth a look.

stevem95
July 3rd, 2013
Good content and worth a look.
rodg
December 1st, 2009
Marc Silber is a wonderful photographer that has this site set up to share his photography knowledge with the world. His site and videos are sponsored by SanDisk, which seems to be a solid partnership for him. I have found the video extremely valuable in terms of teaching me new photography techniques and they are entertaining to watch as well. These very well produced videos. I recommend any photographer to take a look at this website.

Questions? Get answers from the Silber Studios staff and other customers.

Check out Marc Silber's Advancing Your Photography website, and browse through videos and various hints from leading photographers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Silber Studios?

Have a question about Silber Studios?