School Of Islamic Geometric Design

School Of Islamic Geometric Design

www.sigd.org

School Of Islamic Geometric Design has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate School Of Islamic Geometric Design?

“Proceed with caution”

DesigntoLive R.
6/30/18

I was very disappointed in this course and its overall rubberstamp methodology, designed to encourage even beginners without any design experience or background to teach. As a long-time teacher, I find that extremely irresponsible. The content and assignments of the course, in my opinion, are basic with no in-depth study requirements, instead encouraging students to use a parroting approach. The business section was the only part I found mildly useful. Its also worth noting that the school demonstrated questionable business practices, in my opinion, including being unresponsive to student messages, backtracking on policy and posting publicly unsupportive comments about students or other community members and their work. By writing this review, I hope to preserve the integrity of this very unique art form and to save others from my very disappointing experience. If youre thinking about teaching, save yourself the expense of taking this course, do your research and practice, and join a free and supportive community of experienced art lovers who will guide and encourage you on the path to becoming a truly great teacher. Best of luck!

senecar1
June 30th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the School Of Islamic Geometric Design staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about School Of Islamic Geometric Design?

Have a question about School Of Islamic Geometric Design?