Shuffler.fm

Shuffler.fm

Shuffler.fm has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Shuffler.fm?

“Overview”

Chase E.
7/9/12

Overview For the most part there isn’t much difference between these three Internet music websites. Each one on them has their small differences that make them unique, but from an overall standpoint they are pretty equal. From a visual perspective they are all very well done. I spent some time navigating through each website and they are straightforward and easy to use. All three websites allow for download on mobile devices as well as social networks. They also have interactive blogs that allow members to communicate and voice their opinions. The sign-up for all is quick and painless and free. Only one of the websites (Pandora), allowed for an upgraded version with a monthly or yearly fee that I could locate. Overall I could see myself using each of these sites for Internet music on my computer or phone without hesitation. Shuffler This Internet music website is really intriguing because it allows you to listen to the music that you want to hear or what other people are creating. Once you sign-up, which only takes a second, you can start listening to music or listing peoples blogs and see what they are listening to and talking about. I like this design because it allows you to find new music and get feedback on what other people think. The bloggers could be anyone from a DJ, to a regular person, to the artist that you are listening to. Another cool thing is that you can create your own blog and music playlist for individuals to subscribe to. It doesn’t take much knowledge of the website to start using, which is a plus. I would recommend this Internet music website to a friend.

chasee
July 9th, 2012

Shuffler

Questions? Get answers from the Shuffler.fm staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shuffler.fm?

Have a question about Shuffler.fm?