Zinrelo - 360 degree Loyalty Rewards Program

Zinrelo - 360 degree Loyalty Rewards Program

Zinrelo -. 360 degree Loyalty Rewards Program has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Zinrelo -.

How would you rate Zinrelo - 360 degree Loyalty Rewards Program?

“I realize this site is just making money off of me...”

Allison B.
4/9/11

I realize this site is just making money off of me recommending products to my friends but it is so fun to be able to share my new handbags with all of my friends and see their responses. I thought it was pretty lame at first but when I saw some of my friends buying what I recommended I thought I should get some pay back for the referral and the idea was pretty fun.

allisonb
April 9th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Zinrelo - 360 degree Loyalty Rewards Program staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zinrelo - 360 degree Loyalty Rewards Program?

Have a question about Zinrelo - 360 degree Loyalty Rewards Program?