This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Shoppingsense.ca

Shoppingsense.ca

Shoppingsense.ca has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Shoppingsense.ca?

“A minor problem to do with return shipping due to receiving...”

Peter C.
2/11/10

A minor problem to do with return shipping due to receiving the wrong length of a 14K gold chain, but in the end I was refunded the shipping cost that I incurred. It took a bit of complaining to get this done. Overall though, they have good quality jewelry at much cheaper prices compared to other online vendors and considerably cheaper than retail jewelry stores. I will one day shop here again when I want to add another piece to my collection of fine jewelry.

peterc3
February 11th, 2010

I have bought a few items from shoppingsense.ca over the course of about 5 years and have had no issues. Quality wise same as a jewelry store if not better and the price is MUCH lower. Lot of the sites that are selling online now were not even available back in the day i ventured into online shopping.

By shopaholic v.