Review of shoply

shoply reviews

EC2A

wandao4
5/1/17

I order a plastic thing FOR the oven to make the food crunchy without frying and that was in 1/2017 I never got it or a refund and now this site does not exist

laylab3
2/16/17

I ordered a set of the curlers you see on Facebook all the time on 1/1/17! My order was processed instantly and I received an email right afterwards saying my order had been submitted. It's 2/16 and I have not received my curlers nor will anyone respond to my emails or my FB posts! Do not order from them!

lauretteg
2/15/17

These people are thieves! I paid for 2 sets of their rubber curlers on January 5th, 2017. I still don't have my order. I get no response to my emails and there is no phone number to call. I will NEVER place an order with them again! Don't make the same mistake I did.

joang24
2/9/17

I place an order on Dec 29th and still have not received my product. Sent numerous emails and no responsive. I'll make sure to check out a company before ordering. Lesson learned.

wendip1
1/30/17

placed an order over a month ago sent email after email, took my money but got no product. DO NOT order from this company ever.

sonjas10
1/28/17

I ordered curlers over 1 month ago. I've sent 5 emails and never gotten 1 reply. Fraudulent and Thieves. They took my money right away but sent me absolutely nothing in return. How can I get the law involved? Anyone know how to get these people for what they are doing?

sammies25
1/25/17

WORST BUSINESS EVER! NEVER RECEIVED ITEM, NEVER RECEIVED ANY REPLIES TO ANY EMAILS I'VE SENT! NO MONEY RETURNED! IT'S A JOKE!

karenb94
1/4/15

Biggest Scam EVER!!! instant download my @$$
DO NOT USE THIS SITE FOR ANY REASON
I wish they had a Negative star rating for this company

traceys14
5/13/13

A great London based company with different shops selling handmade items from furnishings to custom t-shirts to gloves and jewelry. I really like that when I ask a question, the response time is much shorter than on Etsy. The sellers have all been approved via a screening process by the London staff first so no fake handmade stuff on this site. The picture quality tends to be better and there does not seem to be the favoritism of some sellers like Etsy either. You can search Customer favorites as well as categories or trending items. I like knowing what other customers have enjoyed instead of what staff wants to push at me.

I hope to see this site grow. I would recommend that the different sellers or shops have sections in them to sort out their items and make it easier to browse. Also, the site search engine does not seem to work at times. So in each category having different sections that are more specific would be nice. But when I have time to browse instead of looking for a certain item, I will always find something wonderful.

Questions? Get answers from the shoply staff and other customers.

shoply?