Shootfactory.co.uk

Shootfactory.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Shootfactory.co.uk ranks 20th among Photographer sites.

How would you rate Shootfactory.co.uk?

“I am a fashion photographer based in Milan but come...”

Richard S.
3/3/13

I am a fashion photographer based in Milan but come to London often to shoot with clients such as The Times, Vogue, Elle and fashion brands such as HOBBS, Laura Ashley. I have used most location libraries in London and have to say that SHOOTFACTORY Location Library is the best agency in London for locations. The staff are very helpful, they know the locations really well and are truthful. Furthermore, the staff are very loyal and have been working at the agency for a long time. They know me and I feel important.

“Over priced”

B M.
1/31/19

They charge you way more than if you were to independently contact the venues. They quoted me £850 for a small garden location for 2hrs, but the owner was advertising it at £65 per hour. RIP off

richards58
March 3rd, 2013

bm200
January 31st, 2019

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Shootfactory.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shootfactory.co.uk?

Have a question about Shootfactory.co.uk?