This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Shocksswim.top

Shocksswim.top has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Shocksswim.top?

“SCAM DO NOT USE”

Frank M.
11/20/19

This company is a SCAM and you would do well to avoid this company. I purchased and my account was charged for an oversized grill on 10/7/19 and as of 11/20/19 after 3 unanswered emails still have not received the item. I tried to review the item on the the website and receive a page not found error 404! See the screenshots below. I have filed a complaint with the FTC and am contacting my bank to have the charges reversed. Save yourself the headache and DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE! SCAM!

frankm617
November 20th, 2019

It is impossible. I have sent 3 emails over 6 weeks with no answer including the 4th email notifying them that I filed a complaint with the FTC - no answer!

By Frank M.

SCAM! The contact us emails are never answered and there is no contact number or mailing address for this company.

By Frank M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Shocksswim.top staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shocksswim.top?

Have a question about Shocksswim.top?