SheetMusicDirect.us

SheetMusicDirect.us has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. SheetMusicDirect.us ranks 146th among Music Other sites.

How would you rate SheetMusicDirect.us?

“They cant let you preview”

Lolly M.
6/27/18

How are we supposed to know if they are selling us good things, you also cant review and share your experience, also, they barley have anything for drums compared the rest of the instruments.

lollym1
June 27th, 2018

racheli2
May 4th, 2015

This website sells digital/printable copies of piano/guitar music. But what they don't tell you is that in order to even view what you have bought and rightfully own you have to download systems onto your computer, systems that are not actually necessary! This makes it impossible for people who only have access to public computers to receive what they paid for. They also did not respond to any of my emails inquiring about the matter, even though they're website said they would respond with a "24-hour period if email id appropriate". I feel as if this website deceived me and many other people.

Questions? Get answers from the SheetMusicDirect.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SheetMusicDirect.us?

Have a question about SheetMusicDirect.us?