Sheet Music Archive

Sheet Music Archive has a consumer rating of 1 star from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Sheet Music Archive ranks 133rd among Music Other sites.

How would you rate Sheet Music Archive?

“Predatory site: will not cancel membership”

R B.
4/28/15

I've been attempting for two months to cancel my membership (I signed up for the free trial) through phone, email, and website. I cannot reach anyone, and they will not respond. I just had to cancel that credit card to prevent them from continuing to charge me.

rb51
April 28th, 2015
bg52
July 19th, 2016
Many years ago it was totally free and asks to users their contribute to upload pdf. Now you have to pay to download...
rs52
July 10th, 2014
I am also trying to cancel my membership. They offered a free trial, but I can not reach anyone at this company to cancel.
tedj
August 22nd, 2010
Does not cancel account as requested, keeps charging paypal, does not respond to emails, very poor customer service.

Questions? Get answers from the Sheet Music Archive staff and other customers.

Download over 22,000 sheet music pieces with free piano sheet music plus full scores for violin, choir, guitar and blank sheet music at SheetMusicArchive.net

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sheet Music Archive?

Have a question about Sheet Music Archive?