Review of ShedBonanza

bayswater@shedbonanza.com.au

2 reviews with 1 star

anthonyh204
10/15/18

After gaining 3 quotes for our she we decided on shed bonanza. After this nearly every aspect of the quote cost increased. The concrete went up nearly 150% from the preferred concreter. They did not supply information to be able to get an alternative concrete quote and only supplied one from the preferred supplier after we had paid our deposit. They tried to wash their hands of it saying it was not their responsibility. We cancelled our shed and after many discussions they return our deposit. Never again with shed bonanza

monkeys2
9/6/18

I wanted to write a scathing review for Shed Bonanza. I mean, my shed literally fell down due to a seemingly incompetent company but it was the customer service that fell the hardest and I'd like to offer some advice.

Please put your customers first. The way you handled my concerns made me feel like you did not care. In our conversations, you made it very clear that once I had paid, you were wiping your hands. That takes us to the next point.
Please, take responsibility for what you're offering. Scott, in your Dandenong sales office had given me the impression that Shed Bonanza, while using contractors, would be organising everything for me. This was clearly not the case and I quickly realised you had wiped your hands of all care and responsibility. Nothing proved this more than your constant reminders that it's "in the contract."
Please do a site check before taking any deposits and offering a quote. The quote I was given ended up blowing out by approximately 50% and you shrugged your shoulders and said, "oh, the quote is just an estimate."

Questions? Get answers from the ShedBonanza staff and other customers.

1 Photo for ShedBonanza