SD LTD.

SD LTD. has a consumer rating of 4.38 stars from 293 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SD LTD. also ranks 96th among Alternative Medicine sites.

• They have fantastic customer service and everything is always grade A!
  • Great selection of items to buy & the price is great!

• Never received product or status updated on canada post
  • Very disappointing as I am a long time customer and in the past received great service.
How would you rate SD LTD.?

“Fastest shipping ever”

Jamie H.
9/15/17

I put my order in and it was quick Overall happy with my experience I did not receive what I had ordered but was substituted for a product that was same brand and equal to what I ordered so I was pleased in the end

“Long time customer :(”

Andrew G.
12/10/19

I thought my order was being put together about 4 times now still waiting 2 weeks later and not a thing is it just me or what? I ordered from another site yesterday it's already here.. I'm confused and getting tired of chasing people to see what's happening at this point it's a $411 loss I guess thanks! Never had any issues all year until lately I hope I get my order someday... or even my money back would be great!

customer service (28) canada post (10) great service (14) great selection (7) quick delivery (7) 3 days (8) first time (15) great products (9) delivery time (5) first time buyer (3) post office (3) excellent service (4)
andrewg487
December 10th, 2019
raeleenv1
January 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Never received product or status updated on canada post
cassandram99
December 7th, 2019
My order came in incorrect and I emailed several times in an attempt to rectify the order or get a refund. Initially they responded to my emails, but have since stopped. Very disappointing as I am a long time customer and in the past received great service.
tonyb414
October 13th, 2019
Ordered advertise products ( Stoneman )received something completely different.
Sent email got no reply whatsoever.
Products I received seemed outdated and old.
neilo32
January 8th, 2020
ordered on dec 30 got shipping notification for Jan 2. Nothing has shipped, emailed a few times with no response.
Buyer beware
toms761
February 6th, 2019
Product that we got was horrible. Blueberry kush and rock star kush. Wasn't very potent. Might as well just smoke hemp. Was very unhappy. No levels on packing or anything telling you amount of thc.
jordana92
January 2nd, 2020
I'm a Long time customer who spends thousands here but after my electronic information is submitted by the shipper nothing happens in the tracking. If you fix this soon I'll give you more than 1 star. I've only had problems with this company and no others.
tanyat95
January 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
Orders take way to long for express shipment! I understand Christmas but I have been ordering along with my family for a couple years now
zachl39
December 22nd, 2019
Verified purchase
Different order!!! Hopefully next time I order I get what I order if not never getting off this site again
joanil
November 16th, 2019
Verified purchase
j'ai payer le shipping en 3jours sa fait plus d'une semaine j'attend toujours rien reçu, je suis déçu.
Hé Joanie,

Nous l'avons envoyé à l'heure. On dirait que c’est dans des mains de Postes Canada que nous ne contrôlons pas. Nous souhaitons. Il semblerait que ce soit prévu hier, mais pas depuis.
bryanc103
December 18th, 2017
Verified purchase
My delivery went to wrong address. These guys accused me of lying and trying to steal despite the fact that I never asked for new package or refund. No help at all. My mailman sorted it out finally no thanks to these ass hats. All I asked is the open an investigation that can only be initiated by sender. 0 stars only frustration and a mild headache
Brittany H. – SD LTD. Rep
Hey Bryan, it looks like your order is "Out for delivery - Pending" which means they have tried to deliver it but were unsuccessful. Unfortunately, after we mail the item we can only track it.. Like our Shipping Policy says, we are not Canada Post so once we do our part, it is out of our hands.

As for the taxes, as I explained to you over Facebook, we pay taxes therefore we must collect them. We are a Canadian business and although we don't like taxes either, it comes with operating a business we want to have around for a very long time which is what we intend to do.

Have a great day!
josha110
February 14th, 2020
Money was accepted and been a week still not shipped been reading lots of others to was a big order would just like my money back
simonn44
February 14th, 2019
my first order was with stoneman got lost for over 3 months they finally processed that order
ordered to stop any she said he said my second order from shatteddotor to have same happen but this time i contacted them a week later to have them totally cancel a $500+ order the worst online shopping experience ever
Brittany H. – SD LTD. Rep
Hi Simon, Do you have your order number? I can’t find an order with your name or corresponding payment. Email me at shatterdoctor@gmail.com
js1072
December 18th, 2019
Verified purchase
j'ai commander du purplecandy j'ai recu du UKCheese. j'ai attendu plus de 2semaine avant ma commande... j'ai payer pour le shipping 3jours.
melissab373
January 3rd, 2019
Verified purchase
I knew it was too good to be true. They said one day , because it was purolatered to me. But i still have not received i have tracked it and it doesnt even give a estimated time of delivery now. Has not left b.c
Brittany H. – SD LTD. Rep
Hey Melissa, as per the tracking, it was delayed due to the weather. Unfortunately we can’t control the delivery companies, or the weather!
alexm314
September 25th, 2017
I been buying from shatter doctor for 2 months now. Two weeks ago canada post said my package smelled like weed so i never got my package shatter doctor sent me a new package but im short a half O of weed & 1g of shatter so i do not reccomand this company go to doctor shatter they are better then shatter doctor
fredv38
Fred V.
November 13th, 2018
ordered Nov 8th, been pushed back 5 times now. the latest is Nov 21st for delivery. Give your customers an alternative for shipping. This will catch up to you because no one is getting mail through Canada Post and I for will not waste another $100 ordering until there is an alternative shipping option.
kimm387
October 28th, 2017
Verified purchase
Have not even got the product and it is a week later, survey arrived before item ordered, will never order from them again.
cristyj4
September 10th, 2019
Verified purchase
Paid for express shipping 1-3 days it said, here I am over a week later and when I tracked it, it's still showing in BC!!!! Not even close to being in MB, WTF
Brittany H. – SD LTD. Rep
Hey Cristy! Your order came through on Sept 3rd and went out Sept 4 with delivery Sept 8th which is a Sunday so that seems wrong on Canada Posts part as Canada Post does not deliver on the weekend so those days are not included in the 1-3 days. I do see however it’s scsnned in Richmond and I would be happy to start an investigation for you if you would like to notify me by email but it’s scheduled to be delivered today from what I see. Also, living in a remote community can delay the parcel, but again... that is on Canada Post. Unfortunately, due to volume we don’t track and keep tabs on every single parcel that gets sent out... so unless we are told it hasn’t arrived by the scheduled time by Canada Post, we can’t help unless we are told. Maybe give Canada post this review?
breez
June 9th, 2018
Verified purchase
... I found the site by referral. I decided to try it out. Made a small order first. Ordered it on a weekend so it took longer then expected (for me). But I received it none the less an I was like oh neat ! So I decided to order again... this time couple hundred dollars worth .. ordered before 10Am Tuesday. Got the free express shipping .. it is now Saturday and my shipment is still in kelowna. No updates. No email of whats going on. Expected delivery was June 8th. Due to the fact I ordered during the business days and appropriate time for cut offs. Like I said in unimpressed.
Brittany H. – SD LTD. Rep
Hey Bree! I am so sorry about your order :( I will start an investigation with Canada Post as to why it still says at the originating facility. As much as we wish we did, we can't control orders that have issues once they leave our hands, but we are always willing to work with you to resolve the issue if you notify us by email to resolve it. I will get a new order in the mail on Monday while Canada Post figures out what happened to this one.

In regards to your order on the weekend, we can't ship on weekends as Canada Post is closed. All packages ordered on the weekend go out the next business day when Canada Post is open.

I will follow up with you via email about your new order details and the issues and keep you informed with the Canada Post investigation.
russl17
November 27th, 2018
I ordered an oz on December 19, 2019. My label was printed but that's it. I was told over email that they would refund my purchase price, but they ghosted me after that. I have preferred multiple times with little to no problems but this time I'm scared I may lose out on my $600. If I get my shipment I will change the review.
kevinc533
December 14th, 2018
Verified purchase
They have there thing setup on weedmaps under ottawa when its actually in BC so a package i paid for expressshipping that i thought would be here in a week is gonna be around a month, if i would have known this i wouldve been able to travel to ottawa and go to a store front....
wendyg64
November 2nd, 2017
My order arrived very quickly however it was missing an item. I order 2 and only received one. I sent 3 emails and got no reply to any of them. I could not find a phone number to call.
mos23
November 25th, 2018
Verified purchase
The sd team didn't respond eaven after placing a huge amount it was technically not worth the wait time of 4 weeks
shawnb71
November 13th, 2017
Verified purchase
Well its been 10 days Ive been waiting for my order starting to think I got ripped off if it does come in I will order again but pay extra for express delivery

It's legit, but they've $#*!ed up my last two orders and now I'm chasing them again to either send my order or give me back my money....but they haven't responded to my email

By Dark M.