Shahzadashfaq.pk

Shahzadashfaq.pk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Shahzadashfaq.pk?

“Shahzad Ashfaq is doing a fabulous job!”

Hleb U.
9/5/17

Shahzad Ashfaq is doing a fabulous job for me, he is currently providing me business and financial consultancy online and its been a great experience for me. He has shared numerous superb ideas to help me grow my business.

hlebu
September 5th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Shahzadashfaq.pk staff and other customers.

Shahzad Ashfaq provides financial consultancy services all over the world. Having an experience of more than twenty five years in his bag he's known for expertise in the field of Finance and Economics.

Business History

Shahzad Ashfaq started his career in the year 1991 from Stanhill Capitals in London, United Kingdom. He completed his graduation in the field of Economics and Finance from Maclester Colelge in UK. Shahzad Ashfaq has headed numerous finance organizations in his long career, for more than 25 years. Shahzad Ashfaq is now providing his consultancy to financial institutes all over the world including Pakistan.

shahzada6
Shahzad A.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shahzadashfaq.pk?

Have a question about Shahzadashfaq.pk?