Sewize

Sewize has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Sewize?

“Good work and quality”

Ramcharan S.
3/25/21

I work with NGO in Delhi for the slums. Corona affected the life of people living in delhi slums and our NGO helped them. We received cooperation from the members of Sewize. They distributed food items and sanitation items during lockdown. Sewize helped a lot for the betterment of the slum people. Good company, good people and work.

ramcharans
March 25th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Sewize staff and other customers.

santoshp25
Santosh P.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sewize?

Have a question about Sewize?