Send To A Friend UK

Send To A Friend UK has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Send To A Friend UK ranks 12th among Gift Baskets sites.

How would you rate Send To A Friend UK?

“Sweet medley”

Lesley B.
9/4/20

My friends at Anderson Maguire funeral directors absolutely loved their sweet treat sent from your wonderful company. I will definitely recommend them to friends and family.

lesleyb76
September 4th, 2020

carolem173
October 19th, 2020

Love this item so much, quick delivery and in great condition because it was so well packed. Great customer service too!

jennifers1993
September 9th, 2020

Such lovely products! I have several of the channelled aura mists which are amazing My sleep pattern has improved since using the Archangel Raphael aura mist. Thank you Catherine.

adamc528
August 22nd, 2020

Excellent service very personal, was kept informed the whole way and delivery was very quick considering times we are in.

Figure is lovely and now sits on our mantle piece, funny thing my wife bought the same figure so we 2 side by side.

Questions? Get answers from the Send To A Friend UK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Send To A Friend UK?

Have a question about Send To A Friend UK?