Selloldphones.co.uk

Selloldphones.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Selloldphones.co.uk ranks 44th among Sell Cell Phone sites.

How would you rate Selloldphones.co.uk?

“This website has no phone number does not explain in...”

gary m.
7/17/10

This website has no phone number does not explain in full in first sight of website nothing at a glance or order form says anything about sending the charger and i posted my old mobile on the 6th july and its now the 17th july and have recieved nothing in return yet even though it states you are garenteed payment within 7 days what a load of bull lets hope i get a cheque soon or trading standards will be informed.

garym7
July 17th, 2010
jilld3
June 28th, 2013
This company had to chased for my cheque and when it arrived it was £21 short. The reason given was I hadn't included the battery charger, which wasn't asked for and the phone screen was scratched which it wasn't. The phone was like new. Don't use these people they are con merchants.
janer2
November 19th, 2009
Do not use this company! They will rip you off! They will tell you your phone is not worth what they originally quoted you and they will say it has scratched when it hasn't and you will have to pay £20 to get it back from them. They are unprofessional and rude. Use Envirofone theyre excellent, fast payment no hassle!
heathers2
September 28th, 2009
I sent my phone off using the freepost- the company are now asking for proof of posting- which they know they are discouraging by suggesting using freepost, I now have no phone or any cash- please do not be fooled into sending your phone to this company
garethk1
May 6th, 2010
STEER CLEAR OF THIS WEBSITE - They are a rip off company.

I submitted two mobile phones to them three weeks ago, and was quoted £30 for the value. I went through the order process and sent the phones off to the address that was listed. I received an email saying that my order had been received and that payment was in processing and would be sent out.

At nowhere during the order process was there any mention of sending in chargers with the phones. I received a cheque last week for £10 less than quoted at order stage, as the chargers had not been sent with the phones. I wish to add once more, that at NO POINT is the charger or battery asked for and the consumer is none the wiser.

I emailed the company, as funnily enough, there is no contact telephone number for them on their website and received an email back saying that it is stated in the terms and conditions, a tiny link at the bottom of the home page, not mentioned anywhere in the order process.

Steer clear of this company and use a reputable one like mazuma or envirophone... so wish i had :(

How long did it take you to recieve payment

By gary m.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Selloldphones.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Selloldphones.co.uk?

Have a question about Selloldphones.co.uk?