SeeMe

SeeMe has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. SeeMe ranks 37th among Design Other sites.

How would you rate SeeMe?

chantela
December 6th, 2013

So far I have had my work shown in two events held by See.Me. However, I have my photographs in two galleries in NY and in Portland through contests outside of See.Me. It is a good site to show case and review recent works, if you don't upgrade from the free membership. I have a pro but am thinking down grading. Even as a pro member, there are extra cost if you want to enter contests that have better awards. A Year in Review is $79... ouch! Most files uploaded must be 10MB or less, which is a bit small for me. For each contest, you must get the support of fellow artists.

Questions? Get answers from the SeeMe staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SeeMe?

Have a question about SeeMe?