SeeMe

SeeMe has a consumer rating of 3.75 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SeeMe ranks 36th among Design Other sites.

How would you rate SeeMe?

“An excellent place to start off as an artist”

Barb B.
4/5/21

I have been practicing and teaching art for 40 years. This site is an excellent place to start off as an artist as well as for veterans who live off the beaten track. I generally avoid paying private competitions, but this one has exhibitions in nice locations, on-line promotions and high profile judges. Some of the art is mixed bag and can get pretty cheesy, but there are gems to be found here.

britb13
April 5th, 2021

chantela
December 6th, 2013

So far I have had my work shown in two events held by See.Me. However, I have my photographs in two galleries in NY and in Portland through contests outside of See.Me. It is a good site to show case and review recent works, if you don't upgrade from the free membership. I have a pro but am thinking down grading. Even as a pro member, there are extra cost if you want to enter contests that have better awards. A Year in Review is $79... ouch! Most files uploaded must be 10MB or less, which is a bit small for me. For each contest, you must get the support of fellow artists.

Questions? Get answers from the SeeMe staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SeeMe?

Have a question about SeeMe?