Security-wizard.net reviews

Tel: 800-430-1690

ajg21
AJ G.
5/11/18

Great products, helpful customer service and fast shipping! If you have questions or need advice, ask for April.

tylers129
Tyler S.
5/4/18

I really appreciate this company. Fast, reliable, and website is very easy to navigate. I have done business with them before and will surely do business again, thank you security wizard!

honesta6
Honest A.
4/25/18

Descriptions and pictures on the website are accurate. If you have any questions, April is very helpful - she provided detailed product descriptions. Products are high quality, packing is secure and shipping is very fast - 2 days! I would not hesitate to order from this store again.

rachels217
Rachel S.
4/13/18

I really appreciate your quick customer service, and especially April's help with the product description.

roberth700
Robert H.
4/6/18

Very straightforward, not too complicated, overall good! Reasonable prices, great service shipped fast

keithc112
Keith C.
3/9/18

I love the personal security product I found on your site! I had the Brutus bad dog keychain for years before it fell off my keyring. I'm excited to have found something so similar. I'll buy a second if it lives up to my expectations.

lisaa275
Lisa A.
2/9/18

There are a lot of these type sellers online who are frauds!! I urge anyone looking into buying these type of items online to check with the Better Business Bureau first! Although this seller isn't registered with the BBB, they do have an A+ rating with them. This seller is the real deal. They respond to emails within 24 hours. They are courteous and most important, if you order something it really arrives, it's what you ordered and pretty quick too!! They don't play games like many others do. I would definitely purchase from this seller again. They seem to be good, honest people!!

caseyc72
Casey C.
2/9/18

I absolutely love Security-Wizard. Never a Hassel, always have the latest and best and always in stock.

connero1
conner o.
1/28/18

you guys need more trigger action knives and some with glass breakers and fighter starters included like in the one utility folding knife that came with a flash light. I have one same thing but my has a glass breaker, a flint stick and edges on the side of the knife to create sparks therefore giving you fire. Also has a seat belt cutter.

deanaw3
Deana W.
12/28/17
• Updated review

Smooth. I have a promo code and entered it to get free shipping, but i was charged for shipping! Also, I ordered 2 items and an email came that said they were shipped. Then another email said one item was out and I was only going to get one item. Can I still get the other item for the same price?

“Love you guys!”
• Previous review

Love you guys! Never received the 2 brass knuckles I purchased about a year ago, but I think they were stolen from our mailbox, which unfortunately not your problem. It's not the first time this happened, but should be the last, now that I installed a security camera on our porch where our mailbox is! Just a suggestion, maybe disguise the packaging to NOT display your company name!

andrewt89
Andrew T.
10/3/17

Bought a pair of brass knuckles from you guys a few years ago. Simple, Black. I had them stolen and came back to buy what I thought was the same pair. The edges of the finger holes are sharp, as if they were never filed down. They are also significantly thinner than the pair I had purchased previously. I had meant to contact you guys but haven't had the chance.

alfrede13
Alfred E.
9/22/17

I enjoy everything the one thing that I wanted was the cane sword but after butting my order in they were out of stock but will be ordering much more

annm225
Ann M.
8/24/17

I love the brass knuckles! They hurt, even if not used with full-force. The only problem is they're huge! My fingers fill only half.

lovet9
love t.
8/23/17

It was good and simple no bs got my purchase done in 5 minutes knew what I was looking for and it was easy to find thanks :)

marinon6
marino n.
8/22/17

your store is the cats pajamas! you carry what the surplus stores in our area, used to. h*** yes, & Na Zdrowie!

adama130
Adam A.
8/22/17

The questionaire is right after checkout which doesn't mean s***. We'll see how it is once i get the item and how customer support is afterwards.

evak31
Eva K.
8/17/17

how long will it take for my item to arrive to my doorstep? I live in Ontario, Canada. Where are you guys located??

deanp44
dean p.
8/16/17

I love your site. I would like to be a wholesaler if possible. I am equipped to handle online and offline or both types of retail. Thank You

paulg332
Paul G.
8/16/17

I love this site and would like to be a wholesaler. I am in Montreal, Canada. Please get back to me my email. I plan to buy bulk quantity minimum 1000$ orders. PLS get back to me. Thank You

chadc72
Chad C.
7/19/17

The only thing i had an issue with was the adverting of the free shipping for orders over $75.00 I do belive i payed $10.95 for the shipping and the order came to $77.15
Can you let me know why?. E-mail me
or fix it thanks.

chrisk292
Chris K.
7/11/17

You guys are awesome! Website is great, simple to use, pictures are helpful. Happy that you offer an expedited shipping option aside from your standard option as well. Thank you

patriciac266
Patricia C.
6/29/17

I dealt with "blade empire" and they have the worst customer service. They promised their items within 3-8 business days, its now been 17 business days and still no product. I know you guys wont let me down, THANKS!

lukeo9
Luke O.
6/29/17

Please just ship my item discretely as possible, and expect an extremely large order from me. i am talking thousands. if it makes it through Australian customs :)

kristinl45
Kristin L.
6/29/17

Great site love the options to pick from wide variety of all great quality stuff. Shipping is fast and safe. Thanks for a wonderful site and a wonderful online shopping experience

matthewb216
Matthew B.
6/29/17

Im very glad I stumbled upon this site, If the products I ordered are as good as I hope, I will for sure buy again!

Questions? Get answers from the Security-wizard.net staff and other customers.

Security-wizard.net?