SecretShopper.com reviews

620 Mendelssohn Avenue North
Minneapolis, MN 55427, US

mm84
3/17/14

I received an e-mail from paymentofficer0001@gmail.com. It is a total scam to get your money. Stay away. They deliver checks through UPS services and promise to pay $100 more (total lie) if you finish your assignment which involves cashing the check they sent(fake, you end up paying back to the bank with the amount you cashed plus fee since it is a fake one), rating a store, and sending money through Western Union (end up sending your money).

kumarm
5/2/11

This is the second mysteryshopping site that is a scam. I saw an ad in gumtree last week offering mysteryshopping job in UK. Again I was offered the job when I applied and was given my first assignment of Western Union. I was to send £2500 to a person somewhere and get £300 for this assignment. In all her communication, she seemed professional cuz she did mention the company name unlike the other one. Luckily this was the same week when I had the first bad scam with aboutfacecorp.com and so I sent this lady a reply and told her to send me money via paypal but not cheque cuz then i can report to paypal as well bout them if the money doesnt clear. Apparently she neva replied after that which shows that it was a scam. Again the amount of money being offered is prob the biggest giveaway to the fact that this is a scam job.

berthaj
2/1/11

I received an email invite to participate in the secret shopper program from a Mr.Mike Flavin(mikeflavin044@gmail.com) who claimed to be an agent of the company. As it turned out, he delivered to my home a check for $2850.00. I have the corespondence letters. My bank checked the validity of the check and found it to be fraudulant. please advise others for this type of scam.

Questions? Get answers from the SecretShopper.com staff and other customers.

SecretShopper.com?