Review of SeatSmart

SeatSmart reviews

jaronr1
Jaron R.
6/29/17

Website easy but referred from TiqIQ where was told that would save 3percent additional if used app. Didn't work! Boo!

lauriem88
Laurie M.
6/29/17

I will without a doubt be back for the pure fact that they don't kill you on service charges like the big guys. Thanks!

jadad4
Jada D.
6/29/17

Had some trouble with the page not accepting my e-mail address, but I signed in via facebook and that seemed to do the trick.

casandras
Casandra S.
6/29/17

Amazing Service! I was worried because I have never used this site before but Wow. . I was impressed!

wesleyh43
Wesley H.
6/29/17

Very quick with useful info. IF, everything continues the way it did, you will have a customer for life. Great job!

loisb40
Lois B.
6/29/17

I haven't used this site before so I'm concerned my tickets are legit. But if they are, not paying those ridiculous processing fees is fantastic.

As of 12/7, so far so good

patrician85
patricia N.
6/29/17

Quick, easy and does not charge ridiculous markups for processing and shipping unlike many other competitor sites!

jordanb120
Jordan B.
6/29/17

Much better than the other sites. Easy to search, lower fees, and quick to buy. Makes stubhub feel like mail-order.

davidr646
David R.
6/29/17

My first time of using this service - impressed with navigation and price competitivity, as a newly arrived (British) expat to the DC and NoVa area.

shiannew
Shianne W.
6/29/17

Absolutely love the prices and the fact that you get credit for someone else using your code. Awesome service.

adaml125
Adam L.
6/29/17

Everything good so far. 9 hours later SS cancelled my order and blamed the ticket broker for selling the tickets AFTER I bought them. MY second order was put on hold the next morning after SS blamed the ticket broker for listig both sessions but only having tickets to session. Then they backed me up one row as compensation for their scewup. Overall, mistakes will happen but in this case I lost something in every instance SS was unable to deliver what was promised.

nathanc86
Nathan C.
6/29/17

Did not receive my $20 credit for downloading the tiqiq app. There was no where to redeem that. I don't like getting baited

michelep75
Michele P.
6/29/17

During my search I was offered a promo code, however while checking out I was not able to use it. I tried t chat with someone about that and the chat box was not working. If someone could contact me please that would be greatly appreciated. The promo code was SHOWERS.

gustavog24
Gustavo G.
6/29/17

from all the websites that I was trying to buy bucks tickets, this is the only one with the best deals and don't charge extra money for fess and more money for printing

richardq10
Richard Q.
6/29/17

I purchased tickets previously, this time it was quicker and I am very satisfied with the process, would recommend it to my friends.

kimberlya100
Kimberly a.
6/29/17

I have tried 2 times to purchase tickets and my order is getting cancelled because the fraud dept can not verify what is going on. There is no reason this should be occurring and I am up late and being frustrated trying to figure out why it keeps cancelling my order.

kevine66
Kevin E.
6/29/17

I've used you guys before and even though it didn't go real smooth you stepped up to the plate and made it right

jamesc706
James C.
6/29/17

The buying process was smooth. The prices were good compared to some other sites I searched. The fees were reasonable.

andrean46
Andrea N.
6/29/17

This is the first time I am buying tickets in this store. It looks very got. I hope that deliver will be fast.

michaelp532
Michael P.
6/29/17

Enjoyed your site and being able to see the view from each seat.
First transaction with you,have been a stub hub Vip client for the past 3 years

te28
T E.
6/29/17

I was having an issue getting my tickets to download and it was after hours. Dan went above and beyond to call me back and spent about 25 minutes on the phone with me until the issue was resolved. I appreciate the fact he did this even more because we are on different time zones, and he just wanted to make sure my experience was great. The fact that I got same day tickets and no service fee was even more often. Seat smart will be my first choice when I need tickets for any event from here on out!

fernandoa32
Fernando A.
6/29/17

Two cheaper tickets (at $435 and 440) were shown in the ticket list, but when selected their quantity was zero and I was unable to change, causing frustration and some tries on different browsers to try to get it to work. I ended up getting the more expensive ($460) with editable quantity.

jeffreyd72
Jeffrey D.
6/29/17

This is my 3rd time buying tickets from seatsmart and I love how the price you see is the total price not fees added on only after you are taken to the checkout page and they also offer some of the best values on the secondary market!

hollyh83
Holly H.
6/29/17

Unfortunately, I was unable to utilize my 5% off offer upon checkout. I looked over all details, and information, but I did not locate it. Could someone from customer service assist me? Thank you in advance.

gaylel17
Gayle L.
6/29/17

Bought these tickets thinking they were a different game...not sure it was my error or theirs. In either case, I paid more for tickets than I could've bought them straight from the school. :(

Questions? Get answers from the SeatSmart staff and other customers.

SeatSmart?