Seahawks Jerseys

Seahawks Jerseys has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Seahawks Jerseys also ranks 42nd among Jersey sites. The most common issues with Seahawks Jerseys are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Seahawks Jerseys?

“Stuck with the WRONG jersey!”

Laura H.
9/6/16

Purchased a jersey for a gift for a friend and they sent me a completely different jersey from the wrong team and wrong size... I'm assuming my purchase was sent to the wrong customer. I've messaged them several times and this was 10 days ago... no reply, nothing. The site says easy return... that is a big fat lie... do not order from the site unless you don't mind taking a huge risk with you $$$$. So now, did I not get the jersey I ordered but now I'm stuck with a jersey I do not want. Thanks, the nothing http://www.seahawksjerseys.us/

laurah137
September 6th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the Seahawks Jerseys staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Seahawks Jerseys?

Have a question about Seahawks Jerseys?