This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Sd.hopsy.beer

Sd.hopsy.beer has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Sd.hopsy.beer?

“Great Way to Get Beer Delivered”

Steven C.
10/22/18

I had formerly been a member of another "Beer of the Month" program, but it went out of business taking money already paid. What a disaster, especially as it had been a gift. I found Hopsy on line and was immediately taken by the idea of a the Sub by Krups. It's a home-draft system that keeps your beer chilled properly until you use the tap. You can order anything from stouts and IPAs to ciders and non-alcoholic beverages. You choose the type of brew you like or experiment, the mini-kegs (about two liters) are shipped to you every month. You can also just order them as you like. I'm continually finding some new brewery or type of beer I'd never tried before. I also found their customer service department quick to respond when I had a problem.

stevenc335
October 22nd, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Sd.hopsy.beer staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sd.hopsy.beer?

Have a question about Sd.hopsy.beer?