SCTrainingCentre.com.au reviews

Tel: 07 3881 2522
admin@sctrainingcentre.com.au

dj307
1/16/17

I have just completed a QMS ISO 9001 lead auditor course at SC Training Centre in Brisbane. I have always worked in quality-related fields, but just didn't have the qualifications to take it further. Without a doubt, this course has opened many new doors for me and, for the first time in years, I wake up excited about going to work!

shellyb37
11/16/16

If you are considering FSSC 22000 lead auditor training, I would highly recommend talking to SC Training Centre in Brisbane. I shopped around before choosing them, when I did the training last year, and am really pleased with the results. I am now well on my way to a new career, thanks to their knowledge, professionalism and high success rate.

justinh87
8/5/16

I was going nowhere in my old job and really didn't feel motivated to put in the effort, so I decided it was time for a change. I read an article about becoming an auditor, and it really appealed to me, so I signed up for ISO 9001 lead auditor training in Brisbane, with SC Training Centre. Not only did I love the course, but I've also just landed my first job! Thanks guys!

petert45
4/4/16

I own a business that produces and sells cleaning products and I was becoming increasingly concerned about what impact I might be having on the environment, through my business.

I started reading up on ISO Standards and made the decision to implement Environmental Management System ISO 14001, which I did through SC Training Centre in Brisbane.
The system is working really well and I'm already seeing huge improvements in reducing waste, using less power, and we have changed our packaging.

As part of the new system I have put key members of staff through EMS lead auditor training and ISO 14001 lead auditor training, again through SC Training Centre. They really are the best.

Questions? Get answers from the SCTrainingCentre.com.au staff and other customers.

SCTrainingCentre.com.au?