ScrubsCanada.ca

ScrubsCanada.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with ScrubsCanada.ca are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate ScrubsCanada.ca?

“Not worth it!”

Julie R.
1/17/19

I've ordered twice from this company, both times it took about a month for them to process and ship my order. That's a long time to wait on work clothing. I wasn't very happy the last time I ordered but I try to shop in Canada so I figured I'd give it another chance. When my order finally arrived it was apparent that the sizing guide was completely wrong and the item quality was nothing like the picture so I would need to return or exchange one pair of pants. Despite the large add on their site saying they pay shipping both ways no return labels were included. I tried to find information about returns/exchanges on their site but you have to email them. When my email was returned I was told if I wanted to return the item for a refund I would be responsible to send it back and also if subtracting that item from my order I would be responsible for shipping for the original order as it was now below minimum for free shipping. If I wanted to exchange the item I had the option of paying for the item to exchange it first then receive a total refund once they receive my returned item. Or I could ship the item back and wait for them to process and then ship my exchanged item. So basically Pay to return item Or pay to exchange and in about 2 months you'll have your new item and a refund. This will be the last order I place with them. It's just too inconvenient, takes too long and the prices are too high. At the end of the day I can get the same scrub pants on Amazon for cheaper, in two days, no hassle. I've already purchased and recieved the same pair from Amazon because I need pants for work I haven't got months to work this out. **Update** I chose to opt for the exchange. After another week of back and forth with their customer service rep Alyssah, I can say that I'm even more frustrated with this companies process and their lack of decent customer service. I was told I have to pay the balance on my exchange before they would even send me my labels to return my item and given a phone number to call to process payment. I had to send an email back asking for an invoice or their PayPal address as my original payment was through PayPal and at this point I certainly don't feel confident enough to call this company and give them my credit card information. I was sent a link to process the payment... and the link didn't work. I had to email them again to get one that worked. Fastforward 5 more days... still no labels. Once again I had to email them saying I made the payment and where are the labels. I'm predicting two months by the time I send back my item and wait for them to process and ship my new item. I've changed my rating to a 1 because at this point i'm beyond frustrated and I don't recommend anyone shops here.

julier79
January 17th, 2019

So basically

Pay to return item

Questions? Get answers from the ScrubsCanada.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ScrubsCanada.ca?

Have a question about ScrubsCanada.ca?