Scadea Solutions reviews

Tel: +1(908) 636 2727

1 Review From Our Community

overkillt
2/11/17

This company keeps emailing me about job opportunities that I did not sign up for on their website nor in person. They "steal" that information from other websites in order to make a profit for themselves. I do not put my address or phone number on my online resume for fear of the constant harassment of phone calls or mails from companies like these. Instead, I can at least flag their constant emails so it goes straight to my spam folder. This guy Sharaq Baig (sharaq@scadea.net) keeps emailing me of jobs nowhere near where I live. All he has to do is look at the places I work in to know that I am nowhere near job locations he is trying to peddle. His emails offers apologies but not an email link to remove me from their email blast list. I tried several times to email them to stop but no replies. They don't think of your own benefit but their own commission that they can pocket. That's why they don't offer that remove me from email list link. Don't do business with them. This company is not here for you, they are here for their own profit margin.

Questions? Get answers from the Scadea Solutions staff and other customers.

Scadea Solutions?