Review of SBT

Tel: +81-45-290-9485
csd@sbtjapan.com

billh408
1/9/19

We are a large car dealership in NZ, that imports 150 vehicles approx per month. Trying increase our numbers we decided to trail SBT. Extremely glad we only purchased two units as a trail, both vehicles have been badly misquoted and require a large amount of work to bring up to NZ standard's, in excess of $1500 per vehicle. This is not the company to use if you are looking at importing into NZ.

chrisb1028
12/23/18

Have no idea how these guys still operate the business. They provide you with wrong information about the car and photoshoped auction lists. Never use them because if the price. You will regred.

vishwas2
12/6/18

do not trust Sbt japan. Specially these pakistani guys . one is named Sameer Hanif. This company is the biggest fraud. I am warning you do not trust them. They are theives and robbers.

davidm1705
11/25/18

I purchased a used vehicle from them. The dashboard is tacky and had a hole in it.
They never said. Also the one key they sent was not tunctional. I complained and they have done nothing. STAY AWAY

vinp2
8/24/18

got a crankshaft that came very fast at a reasonabe price forgot the spacer when i sent it back and they shipped me one right away.a+ company
will get all my supplies from them .

davidb1669
8/21/18

These people are liars i purchased 3 cars off of them all at once and they all were the biggest piles of crap i have ever purchased in my 15 years of buying cars from companies in japan . Never again

ab5556
4/12/18

Beware of this company. I bought a vehicle from them several years ago. Since then, I have been inundated with unwanted emails and phone calls, often at incovenient hours. I have complained repeatedly, but without effect

khalede3
3/16/18

Hi all, all cars have an issue and without warranty avoid to buy and you lose your money Stock ID FX 1319

paulas97
8/22/17

Good day,

My name is Paula Simon and I am writing this letter to make an official complaint against Mr. Abid Karim.

On Tuesday 22nd August 2017, I had a conversation with Mr. Karim via whatsapp for which I told him I would like to switch my account to a local representative within my country namely Antigua. Mr. Karim did not respond but he called via the same social media app which is Whatsapp at 4:10pm for which the conversation lasted two minutes and twenty-seven seconds (2:27).

Upon starting the conversation, Mr. Karim greeted me as most representatives would do then he asked me why would I want to switch my account? I then responded to Mr. Karim by saying "I would rather deal with a representative from within my country because its easier dealing with one here".

Mr. Karim then went on to say that he has been with the company for five (5) years and that he is a Manager with the knowledge of what a customer wants and he has experience. Before I could of said anything else Mr. Karim continued by saying that the sales representative in my country and I quote "Tricked Me" into doing business with her and insisted that I should admit that she tricked me".

I then began to ask Mr. Karim to switch my account or I am not going to continue business relations with the company. Mr. Karim then replied that he is not going to release the account and he is going to contact his boss because the representative in my country knows nothing about cars and she is only a sales representative and he knows more than her.

It is clear that Mr. Karim went off on his little Juvenile Temper Tantrum because the representative had aforementioned to me and I quote "SBT has a policy, once you've created an account already and an agent is assisting you I won't be able to assist you at the same time. So in this case, the SBT agent assisting you presently will have to proceed, he has control of the account that you created because he's assigned to you."

So it is therefore obvious that there was no trickery as Mr. Karim eluded to. As a customer i was very much ancipating conducting business with the company and this experience has certainly left a bitter taste in my mouth for which no mouthwash can certainly help to wash it out.

The pleasant, jovial attitude, and knowledge of what I truly wanted is what caught my attention with the representative here in my country thus making me want to do buiness with her off of my own free will with "No Trickery included"

It is always known that persons who are conducting business abroad would prefer to associate themselves with locals as there is no language barriers and its easier for them to understand what the customer truly wants.

In addition to that prior to this entire fiasco Mr. Karim Sent me a vehicle via email Stock ID: XR8767 which he thought was similar to Stock ID: TK3054, now had Mr. Karim truly had such marvelous knowledge of what a customer wants he would not of sent me a car with a hole that is capable of housing rats, bugs, spiders and other rodents.

Mr. Karims attitude was horrendous and if these are the persons SBT are highering to persuade persons to do business with them then certainly SBT do not want any business at all.

I end this complaint by saying instead of Mr. Karim be critical of the work the agent in my country does maybe he should book a flight, come to Antigua and learn how exceptional quality customer service skills are applied from the local representatives here because its obvious he knows absolutely nothing when it comes to dealing with a customer.

Mr. Karim needs to reevaluate his customer service skills so it does not ruin the reputation of your prominent company.

Sincerely,

Paula Simon
A Displeased Customer

clarkkentk
1,677 helpful votes
8/9/16

Perfect place for buying your next toy. They have such a huge collection of cars to pick from. Actually, the only frustration was that I wasted too much time picking a car, given that there were so many.
Delivery took just under a month, but they keep you posted throughout the entire duration of the shipment.
Nicely done

olaniyanp
4/23/15

Am very pleased with the service I received from this company. My car reach my country safe and on the exact date they told me .and also they updated me on my vehicle until it reach, for that this company deserved 5 stars.Thanks Mr usama

dont trust Sbt japan. they are biggest fraudsters. they are theives and robbers

By vishwa s.
Questions? Get answers from the SBT staff and other customers.

1 Photo for SBT