Sayi.do

Sayi.do has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Sayi.do?

“Best way to organise your wedding guests”

Michelle D.
1/19/17

Was looking for a wedding website and they popped up in my Instagram! Signed up because it was free to use and the site looked good! When I started using it, I was amazed at how easy it was to add guests, create my wedding website and keep track of all my RSVPs.

michelled110
January 19th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Sayi.do staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sayi.do?

Have a question about Sayi.do?