Savings Club

Savings Club has a consumer rating of 1 star from 9 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Savings Club ranks 135th among Mobile Accessories sites.

How would you rate Savings Club?

“Thieves Club”

Joao V.
10/4/20

They should change their fake company name from Savings Club to Thieves Club. Apparently, I'm not the first being robbed through unauthorized transactions (6x$29.95). Not sure how these guys got my card details but that's their dirty secret. Have enacted legal procedures, of course. Praying that you guys may accept Jesus and stop robbing.

joaov16
October 4th, 2020
kerrye36
August 12th, 2020
Four sums of money have been taken from my account, without my having ordered anything, nor have I received any unsolicited goods.
This is a shot across their bows, as I will be informing my card company of these transactions.
They may want to rectify their mistakes, before legal due process comes into play.
newtc14
August 25th, 2020
I have been robbed 4 times from them buy taking money from my credit card & not seeing the fine print about me joining any membership. Now under review by the credit card company.
peterh914
July 7th, 2020
This unpleasant pack of thieves operate with lots of disguises, with different company names, offering little toys, gadgets, etc. and somewhere hidden in their website is an agreement that you've joined their club, which has an annual or monthly fee attached.
I supposedly bought a trick 'spider-in-a-box' for $6.43 free postage, sounds reasonably cheap and fair, but have been charged the $ 6.43, then $3.14 (postage?) and a further $46.99 for I don't know what.
I have emailed them asking for explanations but realistically do not expect any reply.
STAY AWAY FROM BUYING LITTLE TRINKETS, GADGETS etc. AS THIS LEAVES THEM TO MILK YOUR MONEY CARD WHENEVER THEY CHOOSE.
THESE 3 I HAVE WORKED OUT ARE ALL THE SAME OUTFIT...
greatgadget.com
savingsclub.store
greatdealdrops.com
DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE FILTHY THIEVES. THERE ARE MORE THAN LIKELY OTHER WEBSITES THESE ARSES ARE OPERATING FROM TOO. BUY LOCAL. FREEZE THESE PRICKS OUT.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT SEND THESE DISHONEST SCAMMING PRICKS ANY MONEY. THEY'LL KEEP ON MILKING YOUR BANK CARD.

ingew2
December 20th, 2019
I never subscribed this organisation and they took money of my account
Be careful with this site
They are not clean
kariw29
March 12th, 2019
I bought a waist trainer online from a Facebook ad from there this company says that I bought a membership. Umm no I never signed up for a membership, I called them and they said that they would refund half then it was the full amount after I said I would blast them on Face Book and have my lawyer get involved. I'm still waiting for the email to come that states my refund and canceled membership. I called my bank to have the charges reversed beware of this company
zacj8
September 17th, 2019
I got ripped off.
I din even purchase their membership yet they charged me yearly.
I have been sending emails to these bunch of monkeys n none of them bother to reply.
Be careful guys, always check ur credit card statements.
This is fraud.
rohinis9
Rohini S.
September 1st, 2019
Hi. Someone has used my card to do some online purchases and I am furious! How dare you you my card. Please respond to my enquirer immediately. The ref no is 844_811_6326 GB
debrag14
February 20th, 2019
I received a message from my bank about possible fraudulent activity on by account by a company called Savingsclub.store which is how they appear on your statement. To cut a long story short this fraudulent company or whoever it is had tried to put a transaction through on what the bank call something like a regular purchase set up on my account. The bank had declined a payment of 7.68 GBP from that day which is what rang the alarm bell but then looking back there were other payments of 47. 09. 4. 08 and 0.80 GBP which all started 31st December last year. I hadn't noticed these payments as I make a lot of transactions but I will be checking my statements more closely in future. Luckily I am getting a refund but be careful you guys don't get caught out by these ***a holes****

Why is there no email address i can contact you on?

By Barbara R.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Savings Club staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Savings Club?

Have a question about Savings Club?