Save The Children

Save The Children has a consumer rating of 3.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Save The Children ranks 6th among Philanthropy sites.

How would you rate Save The Children?

“They really help children”

Ulises U.
11/20/19

Back in my native country, I have been told by a few of my relatives Save The Children helps ours in our town. I was a bit skeptical about it but when I went to visit my family, I saw a notable and positive difference on the children. I don't know, they looked happier than the last time I was there. It's good to see there are people who really commit to help others.

“They Refuse to Remove You From Any Mailing List”

Steve R.
7/16/21

I am extremely frustrated with this so called charity. I have asked numerous times to be removed from their mailing lists and they do not honor the unsubscribe requests. Nor do they respond to emails. Research shows they also make it difficult to cancel reoccurring donations. If this is any indication about how they operate, I wouldn't donate a dime to them. Clearly they are incapable of operating in any professional and ethical way. STAY AWAY!

tn1
1,759 helpful votes
April 18th, 2010

Our school raised funds to donate to the Haiti Children's Relief Fund, and I accidentally made the payment to the Global Fund. Folks told me it was not a big deal, but I wanted the money to go where our students thought it would be directed so I called Save the Children. They fully understood my concern and redirected the funds the next day. As well as that, they sent me an email asking for the school's mailing address to send a certificate of gratitude (which arrived in the mail this week) to our 23 students for the $300 donation. Though it wasn't a large amount, in comparison to other organizations and individuals, Save the Children still made the time to make our students feel special for their contribution.

stever1140
July 16th, 2021

ulisesu
November 20th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Save The Children staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Save The Children?

Have a question about Save The Children?