Sapphire Studios

Sapphire Studios has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Sapphire Studios also ranks 53rd among Photography Other sites.

How would you rate Sapphire Studios?

“This website is a scam, its being promoted on...”

Jade D.
2/1/11

This website is a scam, its being promoted on facebook to win a free photoshoot and someone will contact your mobile if yo win, well someone called Josephine rang and said I'd won, I believed her and continued to believe everything she was telling me, only the loaction she told me to go where the studio was supposed to be, was a residetial area showing that its not real, however there is a sapphire studio in London which is legitimate, but the oe she was telling me about wasn't, ot only that but she asked me to make a £50 deposit and that I'd get it back as soon as I got to the studio, this is obviously where the scam is!! I gave her fake details as she began to get very nasty at me not giving them over!!!

jaded1
February 1st, 2011

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Sapphire Studios staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sapphire Studios?

Have a question about Sapphire Studios?