Sankash.in

Sankash.in has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Sankash.in?

“Vacation loan from SanKash”

Jyoti S.
12/25/19

Recently I had taken a holiday loan from SanKash, they provide travel loans, I was looking for a vacation loan then I get to know about SanKash. I am happy with there service and the process of loan is very simple and easy, so I would like to recommend them for travel loans or vacation loans.

jyotis35
December 25th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Sankash.in staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sankash.in?

Have a question about Sankash.in?