Samual-windsor.co.uk reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

elliotm41
5/17/17

There was this nice advertisement in the newspaper and pictures of a what I thought were high quality shoes. I ordered a pair of Deck shoes, only to find out once I received them that they were different from the photos? The gold coloured metal rings where the shoe laces run through were all worn/rust looking! The colour of the leather was darker then the photo I'd seen! I then called and told the manager my problem with the product. He then told me to ship the shoes back to Samuel Windsor for repair? And I had to pay for shipping and insurance??? That is NOT good business practices!! I asked for brand new shoes instead, and he told me-Sorry! Sold the last pair. So I shipped the shoes back, but then received them 3 weeks later only to find that they were literally covered in cheap dark brown shoe polish! Yes, even the gold rings!! Bottom line folks, stay away from this very low quality minded individual! He is NO BUSINESS MAN!! And neither is Samuel Windsor Shoes!

Questions? Get answers from the Samual-windsor.co.uk staff and other customers.

Samual-windsor.co.uk?