SAMSPACE COMPUTER SHOP

SAMSPACE COMPUTER SHOP has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate SAMSPACE COMPUTER SHOP?

“Highly Recommended”

Sean C.
3/13/18

I bought a new all in one pc, I visited Samspace computer shop in Accrington where I met the proprietor Shamine. I asked him to install some software that I was having a problem with and he took me through a Q&A to establish what use I intended for the pc and he then did what I asked for and gave me the pc back in tip top condition. It was only when I came to use it that I found out the extent of his insight, he had used the Q&A session to provide me with a pc that was configured to make my life so much easier. This guy is so knowledgeable and friendly that it was a pleasure doing business with him and his charges are also very easy to take.

seanc124
March 13th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the SAMSPACE COMPUTER SHOP staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SAMSPACE COMPUTER SHOP?

Have a question about SAMSPACE COMPUTER SHOP?