This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Samplicious.us

Samplicious.us has a consumer rating of 1.05 stars from 40 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Samplicious.us most frequently mention survey sites problems. Samplicious.us ranks 129th among Survey sites.

No positive highlights yet

• I get annoyed when I'm on other survey sites and they use this company.
  • The survey hangs up on you after 30 minutes, saying you're not qualified.
How would you rate Samplicious.us?

“This is not a good company,”

Mike H.
12/30/20

They cheat you out of a few cents, tacky. Luckily now they just sit there and won't open on my computer, lucky me. Now I am back, several hours later, the surveys are coming in now, they haven't doen that for a month. Weird.

survey sites (4) 30 minutes (3)
mikeh1556
December 30th, 2020

joanh336
October 21st, 2020

If you are on any site and are invited to take a survey from Samplicious STAY AWAY! I have often taken surveys from Samplicious and didn't realize it i had completed the survey. When I had answered ALL the questions I am told I don't qualify. Every time this happens it's a Samplicious survey. This is after they have collected all of my data. You can do a lot of work, do everything right and still get disqualified. I'm surprised that this company is still in business.

dipaka2
March 31st, 2020

It is a criminal survey router. I have not been qualified till date after attempting many of its survey links. It has egoistic and obnoxious attitude. It has no intention to co-operate. It does not intimate what his requirements to qualify a panelist. It allows it's pet panelists to complete the surveys. This router is not authentic as well as trustworthy. I give a rating to it a big zero out of ten.

mariannet32
September 23rd, 2020

Samplicio us is a survey site. Survey Junkie goes through them. Samplicio us has stopped me from doing surveys, with each survey through Survey Junkie I am told that I do not qualify for this survey. This started a couple of days ago, never had any problem for years before then. Do not under any circumstances do business with them.

thomasm1598
June 4th, 2020

Have just completed a 30 minute survey, and was told i didn't qualify at 95%. This is a scam and people need to be put in prison. Kicking me out of the survey means that they don't have to pay me, or the survey provider for it. This is theft

olafs28
August 2nd, 2020

This mother* collect your data and afer 10minutes theyll kick u out saying u didnt qualify. This is bull$#*! dont use it. Better use swagbucks...

rosemaryw7
April 28th, 2016

I complete at lest 3 Samplicio surveys a day through my regular site and thought maybe I would just join their site, BUT NOT NOW! I'll stick to my site, I know Samp works through them.

brandonp139
November 25th, 2019

This is the only survey vendor that I ever have problems with through survey junkie they constantly screw you over with getting paid after giving you surveys that are much longer than estimated.

edz30
October 22nd, 2019

This is the worst site i have ever use, 95% of the time you finish a survey instead of getting payed it tells you sorry not a good match, for something that you completed

sandyo29
March 4th, 2019

I have done so many surveys for them its not funny and been kicked out at the last minute to not be given my points so I could be pd for my time on survey junkie they say I'm not suitable able I have spent 15 or 20 min on their questions. I spoke with survey junkie and they are apologetic about this since samplicious is 3rd party and they have no control over them. We are being screwed by samplicious and I hope people stop doing their surveys and focus on those companies that are honest.

brandonh168
May 17th, 2019

As said in every other review I've read on them: They get you to give them all kinds of survey info for 20-40 minutes and then say 'oops, you didn't qualify' and reneg on your reward.
Petty little scammers.

shannar8
April 4th, 2019

They waste your time getting your opinion on surveys and then you don't get the credit for giving your opinion

leslieh54
May 12th, 2016

I filled out several of these--not through them but through Inbox Dollars which actually is pretty decent. One actually says I successfully completed survey--yet I never received payment. Usually I spend a good amount of time diligently filling out their survey and at the very end it will say I'm not a good fit or something like that. Right! After they've wasted 20 minutes of my time--and I'm sure they've recorded my answers! Jerks!

epicf
August 31st, 2017

I constantly get redirected to this site using Swagbucks. Anytime I see samplicious in the URL, I know I'm about to have my time wasted and be ripped off. Every. Single. Time. You are never able to complete a survey. You can sit there for more than half an hour working on one only to be told 'sorry you did not qualify' and are kicked back to the original site. They are collecting all the data regardless and never paying anyone for anything. Complete ripoff scammers. Class action lawsuit against them when?

Tip for consumers:
Run away from samplicious as fast as you can click the X in your browser window.

christinas155
April 30th, 2018

Completed a survey for them then when I clicked to skip to not rate their survey (it was optional too) they sent me back to inboxdollars and said that I was not qualified for the survey! How ridiculous! I will never take another survey for them again!

amandah325
January 4th, 2019

I fill out surveys on samplicious several questions then they want classification questions then ask if i enjoy the surveys THEN they say i don't Qualify. This is BULL$#*! I spent time doing these surveys i get squat.

alleng49
September 8th, 2018

I have been a member of several survey sites for years and every time sample dishes pops up when I'm done doing a survey the page refreshes and I never once ever get compensation matter fact this happened September 8th 2018 two times in a row back to back I am so tired of doing surveys and having simple delicious ripped me off time and time again I don't know why survey companies even use this company this router or whoever they are their website has no contact information for like a mystery company but one thing that's known by looking around the internet varies different blogs forms and websites they scam absolutely everyone they never pay out and they are the worst of the worst and it take people's hard-earned time and efforts and never give compensation.

paulinee10
August 12th, 2018

Are these surveys deliberately designed to be unanswerable? I've had three in the space of just 5 minutes that I had to give up on because they wouldn't accept my answers, just kept on asking me to supply an answer when I'd already answered. They are c**p

franke65
March 28th, 2018

NOTHING happens, except: "Sorry, this was not a good match*.
No points, nothing, thank you, goodbye and f*ck yourself, participant!
WTF! Great, really, really great!
And these are not just isolated cases...

peggyr16
April 4th, 2016

This company is the worst! I think I've actually reviewed them before and swore I'd never do another survey for them but I ended up doing one through another site (one that I actually like very much). When I saw it was for these guys I almost backed out of it but decided to go for it. Mistake! After answering loads of questions, watching the meter go to almost 100%, and answering all the personal info at the end I'm expecting it to be finished and the "you don't qualify" message comes up. Never again! I don't get how these guys are even allowed to still operate. Do yourself a favor and skip any surveys that come up from them. They will just waste your time.

andrewh168
April 28th, 2017

Samplicious waste your time till the last question then you dont qualify. I just filled in a survey for 20 minutes then at the very last question where they asked me to put in my zip code it said i didn't qualify. Absolute con!

davidd317
May 1st, 2017

Simply put, they will never pay you regardless of how many questions do you answer.
There is never a happy ending for a survey in this kingdom.

crystalc51
December 31st, 2016

A total scam. You either:
- Never get qualified for surveys.
- The survey hangs up on you after 30 minutes, saying you're not qualified.

They're doing this so they will NEVER pay for your surveys. So you will do them for "free" and you will get no commission. This site is a $#*!ING scam and criminal. Never do this site.

marcoj10
September 6th, 2015

Judging by all the other reviews here, I'm not alone. Not even ONE positive review for these criminals. They'll take all your information, make you fill out page after page of a survey, then tell you 30 minutes in that you don't qualify. They do it EVERY TIME. They should be reported to the BBB and the FBI, because they are cyber criminals. Do NOT deal with them or any site that endorses them unless you want your identity stolen.

marial57
January 3rd, 2015

These guys are criminals and should go to jail for stealing information without giving anything back. I just completed a survey 95 percent before it suddenly said I was not qualified to take it. Seriously, this can´t be legal!

I too use inbox dollars and now whenever I see it's a Samplicious survey, I just skip right over it. Refuse to waste my time on these jerks!

By Leslie H.

How to contact you

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Samplicious.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samplicious.us?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

1.1
Have a question about Samplicious.us?