Review of Salonserve

Tel: 0800 0 181 171
info@salonserve.com

mandyv3
4/2/16

First time i have ever written a review but credit where credit is due, too often we air our disappointments make it known to damage peoples reputation, but rarely do we take time to promote good service! Hence the review after renovating our salon we are busy purchasing new equipment, as we all know in our industry lots of variations in quality which in turn reflects the price! products there to suit all budgets! top marks to Sian at salon serve i would class myself as a careful purchaser, extremely fussy, so shopping around for the right product at the right price, being old school find internet buying risky, time consuming, and disappointing! So after several phone calls to Sian asking questions several times over, i made our purchase with salon serve, plus two other companies! On delivery day i was messed around by the freight company to which i paid extra for a specific time slot, which never happened! Poor Sian was bombarded with phone calls this particular day, her manner was professional, polite, and supportive. As angry as i was i knew this was out of salon serves hands, it was the third party delivering the goods! Eventually our delivery arrived, but what shocked me was the courteous email received offering us a refund of monies paid for specific delivery slot, and sincere apologies! WELL after years of dealing with these companies and being a loyal client to some i have rarely had this service provided by Salon Serve! i was so impressed i responded straight away i was asked if i would mind writing a review of my experience! Here i am!!!! After years of working in the distribution industry it is refreshing to find such calibre that seems to be dying! i was surprised at the reviews i read on adding mine! HOWEVER i am pleased to add my experience, i was in contact for at least a month before making my order, its my first order with salon serve, i made a large order with a similar company out of the four items i have to return 2 this is after hours of putting them together, nothing but hassle again from China so not really there fault they cant see in boxes, however no way did they provide the concern that Sian did to us! Thank you Salon Serve for such a great service!

Linda

natalied19
11/2/15

The worst company I have come across. I have never experienced such bad customer service and such awful products! I spent £115 on a chair that broke within 6 months because the screws aren't long enough to hold it all together, the people i spoke to on the phone were absolutely useless and no help at all. They were not even willing to exchange the chair or refund me the money! I will NEVER be using this company again!!

juliany
9/24/14

Excellent value! Awful Website. Product was substandard (you get what you pay for)

Customer service not great, customer does not come first, having to jump through many hoops to sort out a return for a faulty product. Asked to send it back myself as their courier service wasn't worth using as was half the price of the item. Didn't ask me how much my courier service was, did not advise recorded delivery or insurance required. Could tell I wasn't happy, finally agreed to refund the item but still wants us to arrange collection due to item price. Lazy support

Tip for consumers: Just buy bread and butter items, don't dabble in anything you'd have to send back such as electricals

rachelc14
12/20/13

Hi,
I've used Salonserve for over 10 years and think they're great. I recommend them to all my therapist friends as they are the best value for consumables( and general beauty stock and equipment) in the business and I've never had any problems with any stock. The girls in the call center are also very helpful and knowledgeable. I now run 2 different salons and wouldn't go anywhere else as I know that I can rely on them to deliver on time with the right stuff.

miad2
6/30/13

Great place with great price. However I bought some chairs for my salon. First they came with 1 of them was full of fungal, they sorted out in a couple of weeks. Now after 6 months of purchase 1 of them has the gas lift broken and 2 of them all wheel broken and very unsafe but they refused to have anything to do with them. they say they do not guarantee on chairs and they will sell parts for me to fix them by my self

Questions? Get answers from the Salonserve staff and other customers.

Salonserve?