SA Knives

SA Knives has a consumer rating of 4.79 stars from 29 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SA Knives also ranks 6th among Knives sites.

How would you rate SA Knives?

“Excellent Seller!”

Alta L.
7/23/19

SA Knives are highly recommended. The quality of their products are mind blowing! I enjoyed doing business with them.

“Why on earth do you use the Post Office”

Duran C.
7/28/19

I paid R100+ (I think R160) for shipping and it went through the post office, there is much cheaper shipping available, and most of it comes to your door. I find it kind of unacceptable that I was even charged for shipping if it was using SAPO. Knife was beautiful though.

duranc2
July 28th, 2019
Verified purchase

Knife was beautiful though.

Questions? Get answers from the SA Knives staff and other customers.

S A Knives is an importer of quality handmade knives. Knives are imported from all over the world from the finest knife makers direct. This enables us to offer handmade knives at very reasonable prices.

michaeln373
Michael N.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SA Knives?

Have a question about SA Knives?