This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Safishing.co

Safishing.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Safishing.co?

“I wish i put out negative stars”

Monica P.
5/11/20

Not only did i wait three months for it to arrive. I received the package with only 5 of the 6 products i bought. AND THEYRE ALL WRONG. There's a note inside saying "not the designs you chose, but the safety you need". What?! So you know our orders aren't right but still send a package? I'm going to have to return all of these just to get my correct ones. Biggest scam company i've ever bought from, and i've bought from wish also, their customer service is absolute garbage and very rude. No one knows what they're talking about and the live chat is glitchy. If you enjoy spending money to be scammed, sa fishing is the best place for you!

monicap199
May 11th, 2020

Tip for consumers:
just don’t use it unless you want to be scammed

Products used:
none

stevek651
May 4th, 2020

On 4-2-2020 I placed an order with this company for a specific graphic designed face shield.
On April 28,2020 I received the package that did not contain my order. Also included was a yellow card stating this was a replacement for my immediate safety. I did not purchase this for safety, I purchased it for the graphic design for a birthday gift.
What I ordered was Mr Jokester (SA50653) and Forest Camo Skull (SA50289). What I got is in the photo!
I have tried live chat 3 times and each time i am told that I am #99 in the Queue. They dont answer their phones and I cannot find an email address.
BUYER BEWARE OF PURCHASING FROM THIS COMPANY!
KNOWN AS "SA FISHING, SA COMPANY, and Tds Management, Inc."

Questions? Get answers from the Safishing.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safishing.co?

Have a question about Safishing.co?