This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

SafetyMatsUK

SafetyMatsUK has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SafetyMatsUK ranks 72nd among Flooring sites.

How would you rate SafetyMatsUK?

“Experience was good”

John C.
7/6/15

I place few door mats from http://www.safetymats-uk.co.uk only one piece was missing but as soon I talked to the customer relation officer. He apologized and send the remaining order within a day. The guy talked very well and felt bad for the miss counting. I really like the behavior of this company. Got high quality floor mats which makes me relax too :)

johnc345
July 6th, 2015

Tip for consumers:
Just re-confirm the order

Questions? Get answers from the SafetyMatsUK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SafetyMatsUK?

Have a question about SafetyMatsUK?