Mobile Safety Steps

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
3.6 / 5

Mobile Safety Steps has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Mobile Safety Steps?

“Mobile Safety Steps is a great website to purchase...”

Chris B.
3/21/13

Mobile Safety Steps is a great website to purchase workplace safety equipments like non-slip plastic steps, access platform, safety step and more. I have bought one kickalong from this website and they delivered the product right at my doorsteps. That is really cool and the best part, they are offering free UK Mainland delivery so that means I did not have to end up paying something extra for the shipping. So, overall a great buying experience for me. Would definitely recommend my friends.

chrisb81
March 21st, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Mobile Safety Steps staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mobile Safety Steps?

Have a question about Mobile Safety Steps?