SacDeLuxe

SacDeLuxe has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate  SacDeLuxe?

“Scam”

Kate D.
6/2/17

Paid 225 euros for a luxury handbag rental of one month (chanel bag). I received a bag that was in terrible condition, with damage. I was afraid they would accuse me, so I returned in less than 24 hours later and I asked for a refund. They said they cannot provide refund. They also lied and said that the bag arrived back damaged and they charged my credit card an extra 200 euros cleaning fee. I tried to speak with th customer service but they just go around in circles and start reciting articles of the law, and quite aggressive. They only answered their phone after 2 days of non stop calling and sometimes the phone went directly to a voicemail.

kated54
June 2nd, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the  SacDeLuxe staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about  SacDeLuxe?

Have a question about  SacDeLuxe?