Review of RussianGirls4U

russiangirls4u.com
Tel: 1465490295421

henryd57
9/21/17

Hello, my name is Tatjana and I was born in moscow and I live in Stockholm in Sweden now. I have met my dream man on RussianGirls4u last year and I am very happy! Thank you RussianGirls4u and the whole crew.

Response from Robert S., RussianGirls4U Representative
Dear Tatjana,

CONGRATULATIONS:)

Best Regards

charlesm221
7/22/17

Many gorgeous Ukrainian women and they are REAL:) I just returned from my first trip to the Ukraine where I met up with three women I chatted with on RussianGirls4u. Women looked exaclty like in their profiles and they were all very nice. One women may be a potential wife or girlfriend in the future, the other two gave me a nice time in the Ukraine, if you know what I mean:)

RussianGirls4u is an amazing site. You have nothing to lose when you use it because it is not expensive at all. Dispite on all the other sites where you have to pay for each message you write, RussianGirls4u works just like a normal dating site. You can (but don't need to) upgrade your profile and are free to chat with as many women as you like. And trust me: Some of them are just amazingly beautiful.

There are some Ukrainian golddiggers among the women but hey, that's part of the deal when you join a site for Ukrainian women looking for guys from Europe (or the US).

charlesr114
6/17/17

met the love of my life on russianGirls4u.com in Summer 15 and we just recently got married. Perfect site once you weed out the gold diggers.

lechg
5/19/17

I have the experience of using some russian dating site,like this site and the other one.This two sites I both like it ,for their own featurethe feeling of this site is comfortable

Response from Robert S., RussianGirls4U Representative
Dear Lech, thanks for your feedback.

Unfortunately, you have not provided a valid user name. Can you please catch up on that? But we are happy you obviously liked RussianGirls4u.

samuelk38
5/2/17

Russiangirls4u is one of the few good sites you will find. Inexpensive and many members. What I don't like about them is their customer support. Had some problems with my profile ( I was banned for no reason) and it was a pain to get my account reactivated.

lewish37
3/29/17

Use the site for two months already. i have not found Mrs Right yet but hope this happens soon. At least I can see it happening. Had a Skype call last week, for example. Many beautiful ladies on this site but main advantage compared to most other sites in this category is their pricing model. I have been using a different, very well known competing Russian dating site before and I am a little embarassed to admit that I've spent over 1K with zero results! This site is the first site in this category that offers a regular pricing model which won't leave you bankrupt.

robertm458
3/2/17

From an almost one month experience: Good site!

When I first registered I immediately received a couple of messages from really beautiful girls. I chatted with some of them. Most were nice and shared some private pictures with me and I can see that they will potentially meet me. Unfortunately, some girls are gold diggers. As soon as they ask you about your you should end the conversation.

nicholasg26
2/1/17

Joined RussianGirls4u two years ago. I am doing business in the Ukraine so I am traveling from Switzerland to the Ukraine every two or three months. I chatted with many women from there and met them while I was doing business trips. One day I met Anna and I was immediately in love. We got married last week. THANKS RUSSIANGIRLS4U :-)

Response from Robert S., RussianGirls4U Representative
Dear Nicholas,

CONGRATULATIONS:)

jessicab211
1/28/17

Hello, my username on RussianGirls4u is 'RusLove2016'. I am always happy to
chat with nice gentlemen from Europe and America. I am a RussianGirls4u
member for six months but have not found my Prince yet:( Please contact me
so we can get to know each other.

Response from Robert S., RussianGirls4U Representative
Dear Natalia,

thank you for your feedback.

We are very sorry you did not find anyone yet. Please stay active and maybe try to improve how your profile looks like. Maybe add some more pictures and write a little bit more about yourself. We are sure you will find someone special.

albertl34
1/11/17

Well, it is not a site where you can meet women in person right away. But a nice and inexpensive site if you are looking for a serious and long term relationship with women from all over the former Soviet Union. Looking at the cost effectiveness it may be the best site or one of the best sites you will find.

merlew6
11/15/16

Worth every minute I spent on it! Dispite everyone else I am NOT using RussianGirls4u as a 'mail order bride site' but simply to get in touch with hot chicks from the Ukraine. I travel to Odessa once in a while and it works just pretty damn good to arrange some dates when I am there. So I use it like a 'sugar daddy dating site' but it is MUUUUUCH cheaper. So here is what I do:

I am a gold member for years (and don't worry, it is not expensive at all) and a few weeks before I go to the Ukraine I chat with some girls. Most of them are average looking but there are some superhot babes who are just stunning and sexy. I chat with them and arrange dates to go out (you can go out in a nice restaurant with them, it is really not expensive at all). Once you get there and meet them you are half way in your hotel room with them, trust me;) This is what I do for a while now and it always works. No intention to get married using RussianGirls4u but I am sure it is probably perfect for that purpose, but for me it is a great site to get laid with superhot chicks.

brendont6
11/3/16

One of the (maybe even the only) good sites. Not expensive, many nice women. I have used it for 1 months and will continue.

davidsonw1
10/13/16

I am a 44 year old man from Copenhagen / Denmark. In January 2015 I decided to create a profile on RussianGirls4u. Best decission ever! 1 ½ years later I am married to a beautiful and gentle Russian beauty. I guess that is a success story, isn't it?! Can't be more happy!

Response from Robert S., RussianGirls4U Representative
Dear Davidson,

YES! That is a success story. CONGRATULATIONS:)

adamv21
10/11/16

Finally an honest russian dating site (maybe the only one?!?!). I've been a gold member for three months (not expensive and well worth it) and met dozenz of nice and interesting women. Maybe not Miss Right yet but I keep using it.

I'd give this a 5star rating but unfortunately there are several gold diggers on this site who are not really interested in you but just in your money. Try to avid them and go for the honest women.

philipn14
9/28/16

After I have been fooled by many Russian mail order sites I decided to use RussianGirls4u. It was recommended by a friend of mine who found his girlfriend, a 22year old superhot Russian chick, on this site. They are dating for three months now and he visits her when he is in Russia for business. He is married in his home country though, so she is more like his mistress, but whatever.

Well, first of all don't expect any miracles! This site is way better than the average mail order site and by far not as expensive. But still you need to invest some time and patience.

I have been using it for 2 months now and I slowly get comfortable with two women which I will meet next month. And I did not spend a fortune in credits to get to know them. Upgrade your membership to gold (the three month plan is absolutely perfect, don't go for one month plan because it is too expensive or six months plan because it is too much if you don't like the site for some reason). After using the site for a few weeks you will sure meet some nice Russian chicks.

A last advise: Be sceptical if they ask you to join other sites. Those are usually scammeras. Report them to the admins to keep the site safe.

chistopherc
9/4/16

A colleague used this site with huge success (is married to a beautiful Russian now) so I decided to give it a shot as well. My two weeks experience is good so far. Women are very nice (but average looking). Most of them seem to be open for guys from other countries. Nice site so far...

tonym133
8/30/16

I have been using RussianGirls4u for almost one year now and on most other sites I would have already been broke, LOL. My point is that it is not expensive. You can take your time and talk to bunch of girls and get to know them.

Girls on RussianGirls4u are no superhot model chicks but at least they are real and authentic and you can actually meet them. Most of them are nice and will exchange numbers and email addresses after a few chat sessions.

RussianGirls4u is absolutely perfect if you want to slowly get to know someone and if you don't want to spend a lot of money. Really my favorite site to meet Russian chicks.

martinc74
6/21/16

I found a nice Ukrainian girl on RussianGirls4u, sadly she does not know English. I am scheduling my trip over to the Ukraine. So far it is a decent site but I am not totally convinced yet.

vand53
5/20/16

I have used maybe all russian bride sites in the past and all of them were expensive as hell (charged by credit or pay per letter and stuff like that). I lost thousand of bucks and results were: 0!

using RussianGirls4u is different in a great way: NOT expensive at all (monthly membership for VIP upgrade) and lots of nice women. Seriously, can't be more happy! Already had a chat with many nice girls from Russian and the Ukraine and I am already scheduling my trip.

veyronb
5/17/16

Sure Russian Girls 4u is pretty much the best site to hook up with girls from Russia. You need to watch out though. Turned out that many girls are gold diggers. Depends on what you are searching for but keep in mind that not all girls on this site are honest and looking for true love.

stewartl16
4/4/16

I think this is THE ONLY "Russian" site where you have a "normal" pricing model based on your membership. No women who will keep you busy sending messages until you are broke!

matts106
4/4/16

IMO, this site is f the best! I have met my (ex) wife on RussianGirls4u! She was a b#$ but that was not the fault of RussianGirls4u.

larryv15
3/15/16

Well, "Le S", you want an HONEST site? You won't find any "Russian Dating Site" which is more honest than THIS! No pay per letter, no pay per Credits...what is your problem?

I have been using RussianGirls4u for 12 months because every 4-6 weeks I am going on a business trip to Moscow. And i met MANY beautiful Russian Ladies on here. I did not meet "Mrs Right" yet. But I always meet young and beautiful women I can go on dates with while I am in Moscow.

Maybe there will be "the One" one day but in the meantime I am not complaining!

oppol5
3/15/16

Not as expensive as all the other sites, many real members which want to meet you....REALLY want to meet you. I love throwing s'&$ at those kind of sites but this one is simply the best!

les971
2/24/16

Not sure if this is a scam but I got 20 emails in few months but none replied back even once. I wrote few more but no answer from them either.
Makes me think that this site could be kept alive by such one off emails to men like us and make us commit to pay for subscription to read or reply. Wish there was a honest site.. I'm sure there are honest women losing out like us becuase of such businesses

Response from Robert S., RussianGirls4U Representative
Hi Ie s.

we are very sorry you did not enjoy your experience on RussianGirls4u. Please get in touch with us if there is anything we can do for you. We are always here to help you.

RussianGirls4u - Your Russian Marriage Site

Hi Tom, your statement is false! If you can't log in you need to contact our customer support: (http://www.russiangirls4u.com/contacts/) Best regards RussianGirls4u - Your Russian Marriage Site

By Robert S., RussianGirls4U Representative

Hi Manish, we try to make sure that all profiles are real. If you see some suspicious profiles please report them to our admin team. Best regards RussianGirls4u - Your Russian Marriage Site

By Robert S., RussianGirls4U Representative

Hi Ana, to be honest we don't understand your issue. Please contact our support team: http://www.russiangirls4u.com/contacts/ Best regards RussianGirls4u - Your Russian Marriage Site

Helpful answer -1

Hi Tom, we are sorry you can't log in your account. Please contact our customer support on RussianGirls4u (http://www.russiangirls4u.com/contacts/). Best regards RussianGirls4u - Your Russian Marriage Site

By Robert S., RussianGirls4U Representative
Questions? Get answers from the RussianGirls4U staff and other customers.

RussianGirls4U?