Run-local-locksmith reviews

Tel: 1-303-893-0552

1 star

akandoa
4/6/11

I tried to replace my jammed deadbolt lock myself and got frustrated after numerous unsuccessful attempts, and then I resorted to the yellow pages. Run Local Locksmith was one of the first listings so I called them. They were professional, helpful and friendly. The service representative arrived on the time quoted, was well dressed and very polite. He did a commendable job by spending a good hour fixing the lock I messed up. He also rekeyed another lock so we only have to use 1 key to enter the house. I couldn't have asked for a better performance. Thanks Run Local Locksmith!

isid1
4/5/11

Within a little more than an hour of my call, an engineer arrived at my place. He was very efficient and able to set things right. He was an extremely pleasant young man with the right aptitude for a situation of a house lock out. He was able to open the lock in just 5 minutes. I can't thank them enough for their extended help. I strongly recommend them for any emergency locksmith service.

abeyd
3/31/11

I had Run Local Locksmith do interior home lock work for me and I also purchased a safe from them. Their work was excellent and the prices more than fair. But beyond that, they answered all my questions completely and recommended other contractors for services that I needed. These other companies were filtered by the owner and kept up to his standards. I will never go to another firm for any work that Run Local Locksmith can do. I trust them completely, they are the best!

nevaehg
3/23/11

I had a safe removed from my house by Aaron at Run Local Locksmith Company. He called 45 minutes before he showed up and was exactly on time. He was quick and professional.

jenniferm11
2/10/11

Run Local Locksmith verifies me before unlocking the door!!

I called Run Local Locksmith for unbolting the main door of the house. My husband had taken it with him by mistake on his week long trip. The other set was at his office whose key in turn was inside the house. I was quite amazed to find the locksmith ask me to prove that this is my house before he begins to open the locks. Usually, it is the locksmiths who are expected to show their IDs or licenses only. Thankfully, I had the car papers as well as the driving license which proved the same. After opening the lock and taking he apologized for inconvenience and narrated the reasons for asking the same. It is good to see such professionalism by the company for enhanced security. Other companies shall also emulate the same and the customers shall cooperate as well.

markb21
2/1/11

I recently purchased a new shopping complex. I wanted to rekey all the doors of my shopping complex. I approached Run Local Locksmith looking at their consistent customer service. They have always been first choice when it comes to choosing locksmith service. The team of Run Local Locksmith arrived on time with their sophisticated toolkit in a van. They were smart, intelligent and knowledgeable enough to give me certain options which were best for my pocket along with good security. Without wasting much time they set out to work and finished it within stipulated time. I was so impressed. Inspite of such a clean service they were a way cheaper than any other local locksmiths. Apart from the hardware cost they did not charge a penny extra. I am appeased having called them for help.

sandrad4
12/24/10

I left my three year old kid in the room and went to the kitchen to take the food. Due to the force of wind, the door of the room got bolted automatically and my kid got locked up inside the room. The lock required the key to get unbolted from outside of the room and, to add to the problem, I got the key locked up inside the room as well.
Though I could see what my kid was up to from the window, I had to seek locksmith help. I found Run Local Locksmith while searching through the net and called them.
Thinking that it might take them some time to come, I tried opening the window panes for reaching the door lock. To may astonishment, the locksmith was here within the next 15 minutes and he did not take more than 10 minutes to open the door. So, the problem was solved with a remarkable speed.

adamp2
12/8/10

I do not give a damn to any type of charges which a locksmith would charge me when the guests of hotel are struck up in an elevator. That is exactly what happened and the locksmith from Run Local Locksmith actually came running in within the next 20 minutes. I breathed a sigh of relief. The locksmith gave me the change back after deducting his due charges, which were very reasonable as compared to the nature of service rendered. No qualms from my side.

Questions? Get answers from the Run-local-locksmith staff and other customers.

Run-local-locksmith?