This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Ruffpetrescueinc.org

Ruffpetrescueinc.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Ruffpetrescueinc.org?

“Run, don't walk, away”

Anstice A.
4/2/18

I as interested in adopting a dog from this rescue. But, before I even heard back from anyone, I did some research because here in South Florida the pet rescues are not monitored. People with no experience and no expertise are free to run their organizations without oversight. That is the Florida-business-friendly way. But, in the end, the animals pay the price for this lack of oversight. What I found out is that this particular rescue is quickly becoming known for accepting and illegally maintaining stolen pets, for not honoring local codes and ordinances and being run by a person with serious personality flaws which undercut the quality of care of the animals in her care. Check out the website - if it is actually working. The terms of adoption are freakily bizarre. The woman who appears to run the place has no education or background in animal care beyond some volunteer work. As the picture began to become clear, I contacted a number of people - out of concern. What I learned is that all she has is a rich husband who, it seems, wants to keep her out of Nordstrom's - at the expense of living beings in need of care. He probably would be better off paying for psychiatric care - to protect the public and the innocent lives that find themselves housed at the illegally-run operation. What I have found out is disturbing. But, that is what money can do - cover-up all the insanity. There are so many pets in need of love, care and attention. Keep looking. Don't get involved with this rescue.

ansticea
April 2nd, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Ruffpetrescueinc.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ruffpetrescueinc.org?

Have a question about Ruffpetrescueinc.org?