Rails

Rails does not yet have any reviews.

How would you rate Rails?

Reviews from Related Businesses

azulv2
January 21st, 2021

All components and third party vendors have been synchronized
And Rideztaxi is open for service in your area! Operating in all United States.
So sign up book a ride and SEE for yourself how well Rideztaxi was built!

intotom
November 22nd, 2020

Rahul and Swati are genuine in their work ethics & truly went above & beyond requirements. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for comprehensive work, done in a very timely manner.
Rahul and Swati have been very patient with every modification I requested. We have a great communication about the project. So far they have given me what I need. Really recommend this guys.

ianr254
May 17th, 2021

I have worked on app development with the Dotsquares team a number of times. This last time was to develop a multi-platform mobile app (ios and android). My project manager was based alongside the team in Jaipur. Before the start I was a bit worried about how well this would work having previously used a UK based project manager. I did not need to have any concerns: communication was good and the project ran smoothly. The Dotsquares team were able to advise me and, although technical considerations forced us to solve some problems in different ways to those originally planned, we always found a way through. I am very grateful for their expertise and willingness to be flexible when needed. My project manager was supportive throughout and made suggestions for improvement of the original concept and ways in which the app might develop in future.

moshep6
May 9th, 2020

Fluper is most reliable app development agency and we experienced it after working with them. From starting of the project with us, they were highly responsive and provide instant solution. Through their hard work and dedication, they successfully delivered a top-notch mobile app as per our requirements and the best part of the collaboration was that they offered some extra and advanced services to us.

clarks103
November 17th, 2021

We contracted Code Brew to create an App for us. We worked with them creating our AWS environment, purchased 3rd party software they recommended. They were great to work with and the App is running great

maxn41
April 21st, 2021

Good Application... Worked perfectly well... The only principal that you've to ensure is, once you delete a photo or any file don't copy or download anything to. Your phone /memory card... if that's there this application can recover 100% All Thanks

williamb2009
September 15th, 2020

I had a great experience with Go Logo Now team, they are professional and they do care about my requirements, I was searching for a Web Design and they provide me with the best results ever had. Cheers to the team (Y).

josephj889
January 7th, 2022

My eCommerce consulted Design Solutions 101 for some quirky creations to suit our leather bags front. The buyers like them, and we see a rapid rise in sales. I equally enjoy the customer representation of this agency.

mikep1135
February 21st, 2021

We have now been working with Americaneagle.com for about 3 years. We hired Americaneagle.com to completely overhaul our outdated website. From the beginning we felt like we had a team working on our site and not just a sales rep. They kept us on deadlines so the project could be completed on time. After our new site was launched, we then hired Americaneagle.com to work on our SEO and SEM. Once again they came together with a team to provide creative solutions. We get a good return on our investment month after month.

Tip for consumers:
It helped us to have our copy and a pretty good idea of what we wanted on our site. I think this saved us countless hours in development time.

Products used:
Website Design, SEM, SEO

anniee3
Bethany H. – Americaneagle.com Rep

Thanks for your great feedback, Mike! Americaneagle.com takes pride in the quality of work and customer service we deliver to our clients. Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we hope to continue working with you for opportunities in the future.

pipera4
August 24th, 2021
Verified purchase

My shopping cart had stopped working, and when I contacted The Webeez to see if he could help me, they responded within a few hours! And their response was not only helpful, but it also turns out that he had upgraded the software on the theme I was using, and so my cart did not work because there was an incompatibility with the older version. They helped me upgrade my site, which I am very grateful for.

nancya928
Nancy A. – TheWebeez Rep

Your feedback means the world to us! We are happy to know that our team was able to provide the solutions you were looking for. We wish you great success in your business and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Best Regards,
Team The Webeez.

Be the first to write a review

0 person has requested a review of this site

Questions? Get answers from the Rails staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rails?

Have a question about Rails?