RUBattery.ru

RUBattery.ru has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. RUBattery.ru also ranks 23rd among Laptop Batteries sites.

How would you rate RUBattery.ru?

“Successful cooperation”

Viktor Z.
11/12/15

Unfortunately, I could not find the battery for my laptop in Russia. I tried to buy it on Ebay. Not delivered. Searched it on Aliexpress: compatible not original. Finally found www.rubattery.ru and success. Attentive manager, delivery to Russia only 12 days. Completely satisfied

“never buy anything”

Alex D.
5/12/18

Finally I get battery but it takes two times more time then declared. That morons wake up after consumer fraud report to Hong Kong police and charge back request to my bank. They still write to me and ask to shange my review...

viktorz1
• Updated review
consumer fraud
August 10th, 2017
• Previous review
Never buy anything in this shop. I did order for laptop battery but still didn't get it.
They declare delivery time 8-17 days, and delivery cost money. Nobody reply to my e-mails. I get answer only after chargeback request to my bank. They ask me wait 10 days more and give fake tracking number.
simonel13
September 23rd, 2016
It's a clone of http://www.itbatteria.it/ and http://www.battery.tw/ and http://www.storebattery.sg/
I've bought a battery from them and they sent me a broken and untested one.
NO $#*!. DO NOT USE IT. BATTERIES ARE DANGEROUS.

AT LEASE THEY GAVE ME MY MONEY BACK.

Tip for consumers: DO NO BUY ANYTHING.

Questions? Get answers from the RUBattery.ru staff and other customers.

_?_?_???__??_Ȅ???__?ۄ? _?_Ȅ? ____?Ą?_???_?____?_?_?_?_?_???_??? : - _?_?_???__??_Ȅ???__?ۄ? _?_Ȅ? ____?Ą?_???_?____ _?_?___? _?_???_?___??? _?_Ȅ? ____?Ą?_???_?_? _ӄۄ?___?_? _?_???_???????_??ۄ? _?_???_???_?_? _?_Ȅ? _?__?ۄ?_???_?____?܄? _?_____??΄_??_???____,_?_???_???_???,_?_?_?_???_??ۄ?, _?_??ۄ?_?__??_? ?Ą????____????___?

ss289
s s.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RUBattery.ru?

Have a question about RUBattery.ru?