Review of RoyalDiscount

sales@royaldiscount.com

patricias364
Patricia S.
1/17/19

Easy to navigate website, good help from live chat service. Great prices on software and specials are appreciated.

anonymouss318
anonymous S.
11/27/18

Quick and painless ordering, fast delivery, and was able to save a few cents by using accumulated shopping points. What's not to like?

stephenb396
Stephen B.
11/13/18

Been using your site for years. Wish the 5% discount code lasted longer that 10 minute. I missed the additional discount due to it timing out.

erica150
Eric A.
6/18/18

Microsoft could not sell me this liscence. Their web site did not have a ste selection for California. All of the stes in the drop down list were in Canada!

basili1
Basil I.
6/6/18

telephonic customer service was outstanding in explaining the whole download,/install process for Office 2013!

gregh160
Greg H.
4/27/18

These people have the knowledge to help you wend your way through which product license is best for you. Thank you.

beverlyp64
Beverly P.
3/14/18

Kelly M was very helpful & I do not think I would have been able to find what I needed without her help.

americane2
American E.
3/9/18

Great, easy to use site! Every item was clearly priced and the experience was simple and intuitive! I'll definitely check here first next time!

edwarda74
Edward A.
3/9/18

Assume you purchased viosoftware who we used to buy from and they treated me very well, expect the same. :)

danielm534
Daniel M.
2/21/18

Paying for a legit retail license. Hope it works. Listings for Win10 are a bit unclear so I hope I ordered the correct one.

aikene
Aiken E.
1/12/18

Always a pleasure and problem experience when ordering from Royal Discounts. Product always works as advertised..........

billyh73
Billy H.
12/17/17

Your header on the website is really annoying to work around. On Mozilla Firefox at least. You should check it out.

marks801
Mark S.
11/12/17

Website is a little "needy" with all the "let's chat" and "please don't go" nonsense. Otherwise, good deals and honest licensing.

henryp58
Henry P.
10/22/17

I have always had a good experience with the software products that we purchase through Royal Discount.

josephn78
joseph n.
10/1/17

I picked electronic delivery for a software key card, but it wasn't clear that would be the case during checkout (I was still given multiple shipping options). It was correctly delivered by email.

nicholasn43
Nicholas N.
8/21/17

Excellent and prompt service from Roman guiding me along with the order to fulfil the Open License requirements.

allenw70
Allen W.
8/13/17

I decided for a download version which I have installed. Everything seems to working good.

Allen Wild

lisay56
Lisa Y.
8/13/17

You would have gotten a 5 except for the fact that I went through your process to like you on social media for a discount, and then the checkout would not take the discount code provided.

gretchenp10
Gretchen P.
7/16/17

You need to have a billing address available for each order separate from the account. I order for the family business on my account but use the owners credit card.

hollyf43
Holly F.
7/16/17

The Live Chat is so very useful when trying to locate the exact item you want. Very fast and accurate.

valeriol2
valerio l.
6/29/17

With all the products offered, I wanted to make the best choice for my Windows 7. I chatted with "Kelly." She was brief, efficient, and courteous. I really appreciate the "Live Chat" feature. I needed reassurance about my purchase, and she satisfied my question. Also, she found it for me at a Very good price. Highly recommended.

ethanc43
Ethan C.
6/29/17

Kelly M. went above and beyond to ensure I was able to complete my client's project in time. Thanks for all the help!!!

antonyp10
Antony P.

Great shopping experience
Although shaky at the beginning my overall shopping experience was way above average thanks to
the courtesy and the patience of the support people, namely joe, thomas and and David.Finally I will not
hesitate to recommend anyone to Royal Discount.

trinag9
Trina G.
6/29/17

Royal is my go to! They are always on it -best pricing, excellent customer service and know licensing in and out.

joshuaf60
Joshua F.
6/29/17

The Technicians that you can speak to after speaking with a Sales rep are very knowledgeable and were able to tell me exactly what I needed to buy.

Questions? Get answers from the RoyalDiscount staff and other customers.

RoyalDiscount?