Rove Me

Rove Me has a consumer rating of 4.25 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Rove Me ranks 21st among Travel Guides sites.

How would you rate Rove Me?

“The travel site that blew my mind from the first sight”

Daria T.
4/19/20

I didn't know if there is something that can surprise me that much but accidentally i'm now so inspired that i can't wait to get back to traveling again. Here, on this site, i found a load of useful info about my favourite cities and countries. There is also a list of pretty unordinary stuff to do there. Glad my friend shared this site with me long time ago and i've just got round to it.

dariat8
April 19th, 2020

oliviak63
April 20th, 2020

I love the idea of this website. If you have fixed dates for your vacation, it helps to find a variety of cool things to see. Like not your usual touristy stuff, but something more authentic. It even tells you what to eat at that time. I can definitely recommend this website as a tool to plan your vacation.

sueb364
April 19th, 2020

Last year, I was planning a trip for late March. I had a flexible budget but fixed dates. I was happy to come across this travel guide that gave me some ideas on where to go in March. Well, the trip was cancelled due to the virus outbreak, but now I know where to look for some ideas on where to go on my next trip. But I think these guys could do better in terms of visual representation of the info: add a map or something to a country page, because it took me a while to see which activity is where and how to combine it all in one trip.

christinag258
April 29th, 2020

I'd recommend visiting Rove.me when you have chosen your destination but can't decide on the most convenient season. A list of seasonal experiences always helps me opt for the best time of year. For now, I'm looking for inspiring ideas for the after-quarantine-era and add them to my travel wishlist.

Questions? Get answers from the Rove Me staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rove Me?

Have a question about Rove Me?